WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Just re-watched Captain Marvel again now that it's out on digital

Man the sequence where she gets up multiple times in the flashbacks would've been lit if advertising hadn't spoiled that.

Something is either lit or it's not

That's what makes end game so great and such a great rewatch, the moments still hit even when you know they're coming.. the feels still hit

So many people acted so well.. you legit feel when she is happening.. that cap moment with mojilner hits because you're so focused on Thor even when you know sh is coming

Even thou you know falcon and BP are going show up, sh still hits

But that's why I agree with this.. nebula should have had to carry the gauntlet with gamora and the other ladies in support while CM leads the way and tries to distract thanos

Jesus.

These dudes sound like such ****ing lames being hung up on this. Coming up with all sorts of stupid reasons.

Worse than the passive aggressive Captain Marvel posts in here.

Dude talking sounds so ****ing pretentious trying to rewrite that scene :lol:

Last edited:
^ I see the point though.. didn't make sense to have most of the ladies "clear the way" for captain marvel

Captain marvel pretty much is the strongest one there and can fly on top things

So having her 'follow' say mantis and okoye, would be slowing her down

Something is either lit or it's not

That's what makes end game so great and such a great rewatch, the moments still hit even when you know they're coming.. the feels still hit

So many people acted so well.. you legit feel when she is happening.. that cap moment with mojilner hits because you're so focused on Thor even when you know sh is coming

Even thou you know falcon and BP are going show up, sh still hits
I know you can enjoy things the same even if it's spoiled but that is just how you built

upload_2019-5-28_9-29-37.png

.... I'll never understand it.

^ I see the point though.. didn't make sense to have most of the ladies "clear the way" for captain marvel

Captain marvel pretty much is the strongest one there and can fly on top things

So having her 'follow' say mantis and okoye, would be slowing her down
Putting too much thought in to it.

The more ppl to throw @ Thanos and his army the less impediment she has to the goal.

What simply seems to be ignored (maybe purposely) or going over heads is the entire scene is a red herring. Its false hope with no after thought or follow through put in it; CM doesnt have a suit or Pym particles to even enter the quantum tunnel. Nobody who had the gauntlet, except for Clint (who gave up the gauntlet when told), even had a quantum suit to go back in time and return the stones. The whole point was Cap suggested keep away and Banner was like nah even though I promised to put the stones back right after I took them let's just send it back in time right away with no pym particles.

Best any of those ppl who.had the gauntlet could've done was just chuck the infinity gauntlet in to the quantum realm, hope for thr best, and even then that isnt a solve because Thanos reverse engineered Pym particles and traversing the quantum realm in 30 minutes IN A CAVE WITH SOME SCRAPS wait wait no that part wasnt Thanos.

But none of that matters cuz Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel ANYWAY.

It literally was just one of many cool scenes featuring most of the women of Marvel in the middle of a huge battle to prevent past Thanos from getting the infinity gantlet and restarting the universe in his image. That's all it was.

So spare me the technical bull **** of what was wrong with that scene.

Best part of this movie was when CM hit that old lady on the train and everyone was like Oooooo
manfaceaua.jpg

Need a gif of that.

best part was any time she was on screen:

captainmarvel5c4f9860816f5.jpg

Putting too much thought in to it.

The more ppl to throw @ Thanos and his army the less impediment she has to the goal.

What simply seems to be ignored (maybe purposely) or going over heads is the entire scene is a red herring. Its false hope with no after thought or follow through put in it; CM doesnt have a suit or Pym particles to even enter the quantum tunnel. Nobody who had the gauntlet, except for Clint (who gave up the gauntlet when told), even had a quantum suit to go back in time and return the stones. The whole point was Cap suggested keep away and Banner was like nah even though I promised to put the stones back right after I took them let's just send it back in time right away with no pym particles.

Best any of those ppl who.had the gauntlet could've done was just chuck the infinity gauntlet in to the quantum realm, hope for thr best, and even then that isnt a solve because Thanos reverse engineered Pym particles and traversing the quantum realm in 30 minutes IN A CAVE WITH SOME SCRAPS wait wait no that part wasnt Thanos.

But none of that matters cuz Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel ANYWAY.

It literally was just one of many cool scenes featuring most of the women of Marvel in the middle of a huge battle to prevent past Thanos from getting the infinity gantlet and restarting the universe in his image. That's all it was.

So spare me the technical bull **** of what was wrong with that scene.

i mean yea.. but i would have liked to see nebula and to a lesser degree gamora get more and you still get the CM vs thanos aspect of things

After watching Endgame again I kinda feel like it was a missed opportunity not having Stan’s final cameo being the one who accidentally pressed the buttons and brought Ant-Man back. It would've made Stan the one responsible for saving the MCU (in a funny way) and not some random rat.

yeah i kinda wish his last cameo was something bigger too
maybe he shoulda been at the funeral or sometihng idk lol

Thats James Gunn story to tell.

Meant regarding thanos, since for pretty much the most part that chapter of their story should be done other than little things (obviously with thanos now gone the daughters of thanos might have som enemies show back up.. or they have to deal with consequences of their actions)

But gunn has a lot to work with, with just the team let alone we'll see how much Thor is involved

Meant regarding thanos, since for pretty much the most part that chapter of their story should be done other than little things (obviously with thanos now gone the daughters of thanos might have som enemies show back up.. or they have to deal with consequences of their actions)

But gunn has a lot to work with, with just the team let alone we'll see how much Thor is involved
Again to me thats up to Gunn. He can literally do w/e he wants given this is the conclusion to bis Guardians movies. Especially if it deals with the character arcs of Nebula and Gamora. Even nore so past 2014 Gamora.

They both already stood up to him qnd fought him. Nebula been trying to kill him since GotG and Gamora stood up to him in IW.

Who is to say Endgame is the last we see of him in some shape or form?

Again to me thats up to Gunn. He can literally do w/e he wants given this is the conclusion to bis Guardians movies. Especially if it deals with the character arcs of Nebula and Gamora. Even nore so past 2014 Gamora.

They both already stood up to him qnd fought him. Nebula been trying to kill him since GotG and Gamora stood up to him in IW.

Who is to say Endgame is the last we see of him in some shape or form?

I mean if we do see him again I hope it isn't for a while.. probably have some tie in with eternals

But you think gunn is done after 3?

Back
Top Bottom