WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I'll watch any xmen movie marvel studios makes, even if they release in a yr. But maybe there are others who might want a longer break. Can't say I blame em.

Anything MCU makes, they have my money..

it's like with David fincher, Tarantino, Nolan or Scorsese.. they've done enough where I can go in on blind faith in them

I think we see f4 or something f4 related soonish

Xmen I could see them taking their time with

Plans do change but the mcu historically stick to their plans

And integrating the xmen will be significantly harder than integrating spiderman

For spidey they delayed the BP movie and wrote a ten minute part for him in CW and boom he was in.

The xmen can't even pop out of the blue like that. They have to introduce the concept of mutants first. They have 6 movies simmering already and I don't think any of them are compatible with introducing mutants.

Because of that it won't be as simple as delaying one of those 6 movies and boom xmen is in, for one of their spots.

I think Feige will plan movies that will help to build up to an xmen movie but thats got to wait till the current phase is over.

Last edited:
I think F4 def gets integrated before X-Men

I kinda want to say that the radiation from all the snaps on earth cause them
Or you can just have them come in from a different universe? Idk lol

For what its worth the Eternals movie can be used to introduce the concept of any group of humans that are outliers from mutants to Inhumans.

12027908_hi
Where can I cop this??

Fox has been hit or miss with X-Men. But I think too much emphasis is placed on the main group. They did well with Logan, Deadpool and Legion on TV. I think we'll get Fantastic 4 before MCU X-Men. I think the Black Panther sequel will be a good place to start. Bring in Namor and F4.

Cant really even give them that much credit.

They wouldn't have made Deadpool if RR didnt leak footage.

They literally just gave Legion to their star creator on FX, Noah Hawley and let him rock.

Logan is their only real success and that was after failing two times before with the property. That could only be excused if they had 2 other successful franchises to really offset that (sorta like with Thor) which they didn't.

Basically 20 years and all they have to show for it are 7 X movies with a semi reboot, half of them starring Logan as the anchor, Logan trilogy, DP, X-movies that now emphasized Xavier, Magneto, and Mystique 0], and one heavily pushed back New Mutants movie :smh:

They barely did more than Sony with Spider-Man in the same amount of time and they had like 5× as much viable material to work with.

If it involved Donner, Kinberg, and/or Singer it was trash. They spent like 7 years lying pretending they'd make a Gambit movie.

By the time Last Stand bombed I would've had X-Factor and X-Force movies in the works regardless of what direction First Class was going.

Fox has been hit or miss with X-Men. But I think too much emphasis is placed on the main group. They did well with Logan, Deadpool and Legion on TV. I think we'll get Fantastic 4 before MCU X-Men. I think the Black Panther sequel will be a good place to start. Bring in Namor and F4.

Too much emphasis has been put on 2 characters: wolverine and Raven/mystique

To a degree professor x and magneto

And toad to any agree

As Master Zik Master Zik said, not giving them credit for deadpool or legion.. especially legion, dude did work with Fargo

Hell, even Logan is just a rip off of the movie Nebraska with some no country for old men throwing

The concept of mutants can be thrown in with the idea like Mysterio - the multiverse opened up when Thanos snapped or whatever it was and an influx of portals opened up.

So many possibilities.

i need an end credit scene with something related to xmen to set the tone for the next phase. do it kevin :nerd:

They just need to show this in live action form.
wolvie.jpg

So we just getting materials from memes now but that Spiderverse meme really got me though was in the showing and was like hey wow yo.

Any other marvel memes you want into big screen too lol

one of these features probably whats gon' be added to EG next week, maybe the stan lee tribute

D9eD7eMU4AAt0U_.jpg

Extra Features:
- Deleted Scenes (4:36)
- Gag Reel (1:51)
- Avengers: Damage Control
- An Immersive VR Adventure (5:23)
- In Memory of Stan Lee (6:53)
- Introduction by the Russos (2:29)
- The Russo Brothers - The Journey to Endgame (4:44)
- The Women of the MCU (4:35)
- Setting the Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr (5:07)
- Bro Thor (3:28)
- Dropped Out of His Time: Captain America (11:44)
- Black Widow: Whatever it Takes (7:03)

Back
Top Bottom