WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

My point is that Ronan would know that the skrulls have CM helping and protecting them.. so he’d need thanos to be able to stand a chance now
I think its far too much time in between for Ronan now to be teaming up with Thanos with CM in mind. It's been almost 20 years later.

The way he was acting in GotG wasn't the same **** he was on in CM.

Some of those work better than others but it's a start. Need this chick to be Rogue for real though.

stuart-cooper-roguev2.jpg

Some of those work better than others but it's a start. Need this chick to be Rogue for real though.

stuart-cooper-roguev2.jpg
Some looks are hard to capture but I’ll say the majority aren’t that hard IF they keep them adults. That mix and match of ages needs to stop

Which one?

Ok, let’s do this....

So early screenings for Spider-Man: FFH has happened as you know. Many reviewers are still honoring the NDA but few have let slip little details and spoilers. One from Reddit let it be known in another users messages the whole plot and released the run down. It’s to be taken with a grain of salt but it seems very legit from what I’ve been hearing. Also supposedly ViewerAnon confirmed this for those who know who he is. Click this and there’s no turning back

There was a user on here earlier who’s deleted both his account and post, I can remember his name but he dropped a bunch of spoilers. I compiled a list of the ones he sent me and what was in his initial post.

• Movie starts with an in memoriam video for Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow. The video is an amateur video played in the school Peter attends.

• Peter makes his new black and red suit himself.

• They do talk about the 5 year jump but the ones who were dusted didn’t age. They reference a guy who was ugly before but after the 5 years he’s handsome.

• The Mutiverse is fake, it’s just something Mysterio made up.

• Mysterio worked for Stark but he was fired. Following the death of Iron Man, he decided to become the new and better Iron Man. He’s a fake.

• Peter and MJ become a couple

• They find out Mysterio is a fraud because MJ gets a projector from a fight against Molten Man.

• The Elementals are made from drones and illusions.

• MJ attacks a drone with a mace.

• Mysterio dies.

• One of the post credit scenes shows an edited version of the final battle that Mysterio made, it paints Spider-Man out to be the bad guy and exposes Spider-Man to be Peter Parker. J. Jonah Jameson is reporting the story and is played by J.K. Simmons.

• In a second post credit scene it reveals Nick Fury and Maria Hill are Skrulls, the real Nick Fury and Maria Hill are on vacation.

• Yep...WILD. I always knew the first credit scene would be the route they would go in terms of casting that character. It was to much of an easy layup.

The second credit scene may be where the mindblown comments come from considering all this is true and it isn’t what we initially expected...it’s BETTER :wow: supposedly this is played up for laughs and not necessarily alluding to THAT but details are somewhat vague.

Again, grain of salt because there are some plot points in the film that are missing. Particularly a certain character but this **** is amazing if it is.

The Far From Home spoiler I posted is 95% confirmed at this point. You’re welcome :nthat:
7633F065-05C4-4D0B-8C1C-03D444F2F6C8.png
I can live with those plot points being what’s displayed on screen.

Still need The Pianist to be who the leaks said he’s suppose to be, though. And I ain’t budging on that. *Birdman crosses arms*

No rocky?

And need at least 4 good movies to make the cut

So LOTRs is in the trilogy talk

Haven’t seen toy story 4 yet

I’m not a Harry Potter fan.. and I look at FF as mindless entertainment

No rocky?

And need at least 4 good movies to make the cut

So LOTRs is in the trilogy talk

Haven’t seen toy story 4 yet

I’m not a Harry Potter fan.. and I look at FF as mindless entertainment
Says who?

There’s no clear definition of what constitutes a MOVIE saga but I just read a good description of one that I agree with.

“One epic story broken into multiple movies.”

So from the 5 I listed, I’d only replace Toy Story if we’re using those guidelines and swap in HP AKA The Boy Who Lived Saga. :pimp:

Has anyone bought tickets for Endgame for this weekend? I saw they were up on Fandango but only for a few theaters that aren't that close to me, I'm assuming the wider release will be the next few days...?

Says who?

There’s no clear definition of what constitutes a MOVIE saga but I just read a good description of one that I agree with.

“One epic story broken into multiple movies.”

So from the 5 I listed, I’d only replace Toy Story if we’re using those guidelines and swap in HP AKA The Boy Who Lived Saga. :pimp:

To me I look at it like this:

Sequels, easy The Godfather the GOAT (so limited to 2 movies)

Then you have the trilogies.. then you have the sagas which are 4 or more so Harry Potter

Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige Recently Met With Noah Hawley; Is There Still Hope For His DOCTOR DOOM Film?

While discussing the upcoming third and final season of FX’s Legion with The Hollywood Reporter, showrunner Noah Hawley revealed that he recently had a meeting with the head of Marvel Studios and provided an interesting update on the status of his Doctor Doom film.

“I did sit down with [Marvel Studios' president] Kevin Feige recently and I said that I look at myself as sort of the Marvel R&D department.” Hawley said, shedding some light on what their meeting was about. “I know the genre can do all of these amazing things that [the Marvel Cinematic Universe] is doing, but my feeling is, what else can we do with it? Can we make it surreal? Can we make it musical? Not as a gimmick, but all of these techniques are about putting you into the subjective experience of these characters.”

After explaining that he and Feige talked about the entire comic book movie genre, the Lucy in the Sky director went on to reveal that he is still having conversations about making a Doctor Doom movie.

“I wrote a script about Doctor Doom, an antihero story I really like, and we're still talking about making it. I'm trying to get out from under this movie I made and this last season of Legion, and Fargo is coming back up… but for better or worse, these are the stories we want to hear right now.”

I just bought through the fandango twitter link. Looks like it isn’t titled differently, but if you click their link it’ll take you to Friday. Also , I was looking at showtimes before Friday, there were only like two or three, and then Friday shows more showtimes which is the special addition. Wish they made it more clear, I better not be going into the regular showing lol
Has anyone bought tickets for Endgame for this weekend? I saw they were up on Fandango but only for a few theaters that aren't that close to me, I'm assuming the wider release will be the next few days...?

I was looking for endgame tickets just now. Was disappointed with what I found. Lack of showtimes. And no premium format available like dolby or imax.

I just bought through the fandango twitter link. Looks like it isn’t titled differently, but if you click their link it’ll take you to Friday. Also , I was looking at showtimes before Friday, there were only like two or three, and then Friday shows more showtimes which is the special addition. Wish they made it more clear, I better not be going into the regular showing lol

I just checked Fandango again and more theaters/showtimes are up. I also checked the AMC website, not updated. Waiting on that Dolby.

Back
Top Bottom