WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IM2 I was like "That was it?????"

IM3 I just took personally, it's one of the movies where I just felt like they were *****in with JUST me. literally the ONLY good thing about IM3 is Tony's character development.
Man I was SOOOOO hyped for IM3, first film following A1 too, movie was gonna print money regardless.

both those movies and Thor 2 benefit from watching the saga as a whole

I was HEATEd at Shane black and couldn’t believe they gave dude the freedom they didn’t give Favreau with IM2

the only bishop I honestly care about is this dude!
Lucas_Bishop_%28Earth-1191%29_from_Marvel_Masterpieces_Trading_Cards_1992_0001.jpg

I chalk Quills dance to being something just for the children to enjoy, I mean they had to throw some of those in there.

Plus they just killed Groot, I needed that laugh

Rewatched IW for like the forth time and this just hit me. (My bad if this was already discussed).
Does the sling ring have a distance limit? I was thinking why didn't Strange use it to get them back to earth when him, Tony, and Peter where on the ship to Titan. I recall something about traveling the multiverse but I guess traveling between dimensions or universes isn't the same as traveling a certain distance in the same universe...

Reactions: DLF
Rewatched IW for like the forth time and this just hit me. (My bad if this was already discussed).
Does the sling ring have a distance limit? I was thinking why didn't Strange use it to get them back to earth when him, Tony, and Peter where on the ship to Titan. I recall something about traveling the multiverse but I guess traveling between dimensions or universes isn't the same as traveling a certain distance in the same universe...
Ya I guess you can’t have everything make sense but...

remember he wanted to turn the ship around but tony convinced him to take the fight to Titan. So he could have gone back but they wanted to save earth from casualty

once on Titan he could have beamed back to earth but he already had the vision and looked aheadof all possible realities and saw that they had to lose on Titan (and stay there and not go to wakanda to help and then have tony go back in time in endgame. One of his 14 mill visions probably included him going back to earth but that probably lead to everyone’s real death(not the snap but actual death) etc

Nah, he just decided to fight Thanos on Titan. He used the rings in Endgame to bring himself and the rest back to Avengers Facility.

Ya I guess you can’t have everything make sense but...

remember he wanted to turn the ship around but tony convinced him to take the fight to Titan. So he could have gone back but they wanted to save earth from casualty

once on Titan he could have beamed back to earth but he already had the vision and looked aheadof all possible realities and saw that they had to lose on Titan (and stay there and not go to wakanda to help and then have tony go back in time in endgame. One of his 14 mill visions probably included him going back to earth but that probably lead to everyone’s real death(not the snap but actual death) etc
Right. Strange asked Tony if he knew how to get them home pretty much right after they spaced Ebony Maw . If the ring was an option he wouldn't have even asked the question.

Nah, he just decided to fight Thanos on Titan. He used the rings in Endgame to bring himself and the rest back to Avengers Facility.
Nah Tony had to convince him to take the fight to Thanos. Strange didn't want the smoke at first and asked to get them back.
Must be distance thing.

Yeah it was inconsistent.

By what they show in Endgame the sling rings do not have limits based on distance or accessible dimensions. Strange got them back to Earth from Titan. Strange was acting like they needed to turn the ship around when he could've just opened a portal back to the sanctum. Wong had his ppl bringing in aliens from all over.

Idk if this has been posted or not. Pretty high quality to be “fan made”. I guess this is pre Captain Marvel Rouge? I really wish they wouldn’t try so hard to do southern accents..

Honestly the actor that gets the role of Gambit has to be really good because you gotta play him right. Most just play him like they are trying too hard.

I saw that gambit thing pop up on youtube. Gave an instant dislike. Gambit doesn’t have short hair or a beard.

Didn’t know those were called sling rings. Something I thought of just now, strange could’ve tried to cut off thanos’ gauntlet had like how wong did to the big guy in NYC. If not the hand then cut his head off.

Didn’t know those were called sling rings. Something I thought of just now, strange could’ve tried to cut off thanos’ gauntlet had like how wong did to the big guy in NYC. If not the hand then cut his head off.
Thanos was just playing with them to get the gem. If they cut his arm off or get the gauntlet off of him, He'd kill them all and then Endgame doesn't happen. At least that's what I got from Strange's plan and him saying there's only 1 way to beat him.

Back
Top Bottom