WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Whoa, didn't even think of this film playing a role of bringing that version of Electro to the MCU.
It's the only reference we have for the Multiverse going forward that and WandaVision leads into it with Wanda being in DS2.

Wanda and Dr. Strange going into Phase 4:
tumblr_ovpz0fShhY1qiumu6o2_r1_540.gifv

Bruh.

she about to be let go already

So from my understanding this actress got pretty far in auditions for Ms. Marvel I'm assuming. Far enough thay she had to sign a NDA for reading lines from the script and then after not getting the role revealed she did auditions and showed somebody else the script and NDA contract?

Then that person or her posted it online and this is what this Karina chick is exposing?

Man talk about an avoidable L.

Marvel about to match up with DC's Flashpoint cameo plans. :wow: Hope we still get some sort of scene with Tobey, Andrew, and Tom at some point with the Spider-verse.

Reactions: sb
Was counseling a patient when the news broke so I didn’t get to express how excited I was when this Electro news hit but mannnnnnnnn.....

ASM 2 the masterpiece combined with the gawd Tom Holland. Spider-verse soon come. And to think about 6 years ago we had naysayers :nthat:

Pretty sure it’s not the same iteration of Electro from ASM2 but a new iteration and not the result of the multiverse.

Pretty sure it’s not the same iteration of Electro from ASM2 but a new iteration and not the result of the multiverse.

I don’t think that matters. By casting Foxx into the same role they’re acknowledging that iteration. That in itself is... AMAZING!

With that said, I believe it’s going to be the same iteration. Of course it’ll be better. Definitely going multiverse with it.

I don’t think that matters. By casting Foxx into the same role they’re acknowledging that iteration. That in itself is... AMAZING!

With that said, I believe it’s going to be the same iteration. Of course it’ll be better. Definitely going multiverse with it.
Or they could get real wild and show the ASM Electro and then bring in Foxx as an Electro from another alt universe and he kills off ASM Electro.

Sort of establishing Jamie Foxx's character is Electro in most universes.

Marvel made it a point for their official film interpretation of Spider-Man to be different then the previous iterations. For them to do this even if nothing else a tongue in cheek reference, is HUGE for implications. Marvel is finally repeating a villain from the previous Spider-Man films? Bring on the Osborns Doc Ock, Curt Connor’s , all very important figures in Peter’s college years mind you...

Oh Marvel is allowing actors who played iteration of characters from other studios “reprise” their role in the MCU?? This can get interesting...

the way y'all are talking and the ideas...DS2 gonna be wild, basically gonna write in any and every possibility of reality into the MCU :wow:

Wouldn't make sense to cast him again if it'll be a different version. At some point, it would have to be an iteration from the past movie. There's no reason for Marvel to do that if they had no intention to reference older movies. Then again, they did it with JJ. Just find this all weird that they would go this route, but I trust their decisions. I hope he has a more classic suit or look in this one.

Yeah, I have to believe he's playing the same Electro from ASM 2. Imagine if Spider-Verse actually happens in the MCU. Holy.

I like Boss Logic’s take, integrating some of the features from the classic suit. Would be cool that he’s still blue with the AS2 suit in the beginning, but upgrades his suit to the green one, sometime in the movie.
F5B69ACC-092C-4056-9042-F053BE83006E.jpeg
c

I’m interested in seeing how this plays out seeing that the MCU itself is a separate universe.

Back
Top Bottom