WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Watching spiderverse for the however many time..

MCU really needs to get Chris pine for something

When they inevitably kill off one of the Peters in the next couple films I hope they remake this like they gon remake the pointing meme :lol:

If they have all the flash thompson's too, not hon a be a surprise who the other ones gonna bully.
Eugene_Thompson_%28Earth-199999%29_from_Spider-Man_Homecoming_002.png

Man I know there been some dope moments in the MCU, but y’all think there can ever be a dope ‘dark’ moment like Darth going ham, Anakin being split, Friday dope end scene?

those scores with what was happening made it seem so damn awesome and like wow :wow:

Man I know there been some dope moments in the MCU, but y’all think there can ever be a dope ‘dark’ moment like Darth going ham, Anakin being split, Friday dope end scene?

those scores with what was happening made it seem so damn awesome and like wow :wow:

Wanda turning into a villain

If they do it right and stay true to source material:

Sentry & the Void
Kraven's Last Hunt
Annihilation Wave (really gotta capture cosmic war)
Spider-Man - The Other/Morlun hunts and kills Spidey
Revenge of the Green Goblin/The Goblin Heir
The Punisher
Daredevil - Born Again/Last Rites

The coolest thing happened to me today. I posted a Donors Choose project for a new computer at school. It’s always hit and miss with getting a project fully funded within 60 days, especially if it’s a high amount. The full amount needed was $1700. As of this morning I only had raised $300. I just got a notification that the remaining amount had been paid and the project fully funded. I go to see who donated, and it was none other than Hailee Steinfield!

They got the X-Men anime from the G4 network on Netflix if y’all interested. I say animation was A1. Series should’ve gotten more shine as they introduced more characters.
Is this the one where the VA that does Spike from Cowboy Bebop does Wolverine? I tried it....I just can’t dig it.

Back
Top Bottom