WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

It would def be fire if they had dude looking like

1608160715031.jpeg

The way i see it, goblin rocks a durag.
Know what that makes of Osborne's hair?
Yes bruh. mind blown.

the endless possibilities of how they could do this makes me kinda hope they cast a new Osbourne

Maybe an animated version or do it without Rogers.

It’s odd to me both DC and Marvel have kinda chilled on animation. Marvel had a few avengers shows but you’d think there would be more superhero cartoons running.

It’s odd to me both DC and Marvel have kinda chilled on animation. Marvel had a few avengers shows but you’d think there would be more superhero cartoons running.
DC is just disappointing. One area they dominated.

Marvel is just stupid. They always farmed out animation and when they started doing their own they mainly mirrored the MCU and thought small.

I still aint get my Daredevil cartoon let alone so many others :smh:

the endless possibilities of how they could do this makes me kinda hope they cast a new Osbourne
I'm typically always opposed to race/gender swapping (generally prefer original heroes created for that purpose), but I like what they did with Toome/Vulture (his daughter). That kinda organic approach is perfect!

theres gon' be lots of alternate universes in SM3 if all these rumors are true

SPIDER-MAN 3 Now Rumored To Feature Mysterio, Dane DeHaan's Green Goblin...And The Hobgoblin!

FandomWire is reporting that Jake Gyllenhaal is indeed set to return as Quentin Beck/Mysterio after first playing the villain in 2019's Spider-Man: Far From Home. He's reportedly set to be joined by The Amazing Spider-Man 2's Dane DeHaan who will reprise his role as Harry Osborn/Green Goblin. This isn't the first time that rumour has done the rounds, of course, though we're not sure anyone will want to see more of that particular Goblin after the critically panned 2014 sequel.

Here's where things take a really interesting turn, though; it's said that Ned Leeds actor Jacob Batalon will be taking on a villainous role in Spider-Man 3. This would explain why he's dropped a lot of weight, and the site believes he's likely suiting up as Hobgoblin.

Back
Top Bottom