WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The laugh tracks take the episodes over the top. 70’s episode is supposed to reference the Brady Bunch, 80’s episode is supposed to reference Family ties with a couple winks to Full House (bets are up for an Olsen twin meta reference), 90’s episode is supposed to reference Rosanne I believe and I’m hearing 00’s may be Will & Grace but I’m not too sure how deep the rabbit hole goes because the sitcom nature starts to break around then.

Teyonah Paris 😍 Her and Brie Larson flying around in a movie together is gonna be very nice

Well now...

If this is going down the storyline road I think it is, it’s actually a pretty dark road to take...

Mephisto takes them damn kids and make Scarlet Witch go crazy and Dr. Strange has to get involved

...and that consistent Parker luck just happens to get Peter involved too :lol: :smh: :nthat:

So now I’m pretty certain the base inspiration for Spider-Man 3 is gonna be “One More Day” :nerd:

At the end of the first episode, the first set of credits shown appear to be tied into the story somehow but the credits afterwards was just weird

Paul Bettany and Olson killed it in their roles.

At the end of the first episode, the first set of credits shown appear to be tied into the story somehow but the credits afterwards was just weird

Paul Bettany and Olson killed it in their roles.

Joint had me watching like 7 minutes of credits thinking it was part of the show. Clearly, I watch this show way too early fin the morning:lol:

There’s bound to be an after credit scene in the last episode of nothing else. I will continue watching the credits, even when the different languages show up :lol:

The first two episodes were interesting enough.

Seeing the Marvel Studios intro makes the episodes feel like a mini version of the films. :pimp:

I really got a Stay Tuned vibe after that it's implied that Wanda and Vision are stuck in a sitcom.
Love that movie. Need to watch it again.

How absolutely delightful. Individual episodes have so many throwbacks to classic sitcoms of the era. In Ep1, the sudden stylistic change when
Mr. Hart starts choking on the steak from pure 1950s tv to desaturated/mono modern with the choice of angles and color variation
was so subtly jarring.

MY BODY IS READY

How absolutely delightful. Individual episodes have so many throwbacks to classic sitcoms of the era. In Ep1, the sudden stylistic change when
Mr. Hart starts choking on the steak from pure 1950s tv to desaturated/mono modern with the choice of angles and color variation
was so subtly jarring.

MY BODY IS READY

when she found the helicopter and heard her name on the radio too

that’s how you knew **** was finna get real

feel like every time the illusion breaks it goes to that style

Enjoyed the two episodes. I, too, was expecting more at the end credits lol.

Looking forward to seeing them explain how Wanda got to that point.

End credit sequence stresses the house, roses, the water tower (which pops up in opening montages too) and their rings.

..me virtually. not having watched a single ep yet... Eo73pS6WEAAG_qj.jpeg EkAmpz9XkAAaQTN.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom