WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

first episodes weird with a full 5 minute credits in the end, thought it was gon have an end credit scene but none

dont know why they didnt have the usual skip to the next episode option

The first two episodes were interesting enough.

Seeing the Marvel Studios intro makes the episodes feel like a mini version of the films. :pimp:

I really got a Stay Tuned vibe after that it's implied that Wanda and Vision are stuck in a sitcom.

i've been saying from the minute the punisher appeared in daredevil that the punisher doesn't work in 2020.

i remember some people we're arguing with me
but the reality is this was inevitable.
Eh, still works. Its just that more evil wypipo get attention.

The things the Punisher does aren't close to what they're on.

Marvel let them co-opt him out of ignorance. Now they either gotta hide him for awhile or make Frank go full liberal left :lol:

Last edited:
It's actually an homage to Bewitched.

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

doomfleck campaigning for a marvel job?

Ben Affleck Calls Marvel's Kevin Feige "The Greatest Producer Who Ever Lived"

While speaking to THR for the latest episode of their Awards Chatter Podcast, the actor was full of praise for Feige, who he worked with many years ago on the much-maligned 2003 Daredevil movie.

"Kevin Feige is, you absolutely have to say, the greatest, most successful producer who ever lived," stated the Justice League star. "He’s the only guy in the world, who if he told me like, ‘I know what the audience wants, this what we’re gonna do,’ I would believe it in a heartbeat. That fuc*er knows his audience like no producer... he’s a genius. Absolute master, you know, ring master of the circus. He knows exactly when to pull at the heart strings [of the audience], exactly how to do the effects, how many jokes, what the sensibility, what the tone is."
:rofl: Ben got a dose of how bad things can go and is now paying homage to the king

I have a feeling things are gonna pop off next week. Crazy almost 2 yrs without any mcu

Agreed. I feel like they had to drop two episodes today, because if they drop these in different weeks, plenty of people would just tune out. I'm going to keep watching, but those two episodes definitely left a lot to be desired.

I also liked how Vision and Wanda had separate beds. Those pre-70s sitcoms often had couples sleeping in separate beds because sleeping together on television was considered to be taboo.

We never got Nathan Filon as Wonder Man but it looks like we’re getting the Grim Reaper

1E2BFF37-B0A4-4A7F-8973-C4F6AB8C3A92.jpeg

As if the Bewitched intro wasnt crazy enough. From “Glamour and Illusion” to the Mephisto reference, this phase is gonna be for the comic fans :nthat:

That robot penis must've really turned Wanda out. This is full blown craziness out the gate.

Like no lead up or mystery to how this started. Just jumped in to the facade.

Viz really was about to let fam die :lol: A bit of proof he aint real. Could've done the heimlich but used powers instead.

Last edited:
I felt like* I was watching old school Nick at Nite again! I wonder if they’re going to keep this vibe all season long

I Love Lucy
Bewitched

Need* to give me a Happy Days feeling episode. Mr. & Mrs. C!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom