WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

No they have to change Hulk, no way that stands how it is. People looking for WWH, and we getting Joe Fixit without all the coolness.

Marvel has a lot of great shows on here, Don Cheadle will be right at home working in sitcom format. Curious about A-Force and Agents of Atlantis. I hope whoever was writing Agents of Shield stays FAR away from either series. I wonder if Iron Heart will be targeted for young adults with RiRi? I think the dark horse that I am looking forward to is Moonknight. It has the possibility to get so crazy, based off his issues.
You really have to see AoS ghost rider season. They was firing on all cylinders

Wait...Twitter is trying to say the “But what is grief..” line is a bad line? Twitter truly is the bottom of the internet. :smh:

Never got the hate for Thor 2. Got mad cheers at the theater i was at.

My only complaint was it took me MANY watchings to realize when Thor hit Malekith into the portal, Malekith was a giant .

Other than that i really liked Thor 2.

Personally, I enjoyed the entire Thor Trilogy.

Taking the nostalgia for the classic that is Iron Man 1, I can actually enjoy Ragnarok more, so I'd go as far as to say Thor Trilogy > Iron Man Trilogy

original.gif

Never got the hate for Thor 2. Got mad cheers at the theater i was at.

My only complaint was it took me MANY watchings to realize when Thor hit Malekith into the portal, Malekith was a giant .

Other than that i really liked Thor 2.
It was boring by the numbers fantasy adventure. Didn't suck but not intriguing.

Wait...Twitter is trying to say the “But what is grief..” line is a bad line? Twitter truly is the bottom of the internet. :smh:

Twitter is too often an exchange of extremes. Vision’s line about grief may not the best line ever but it’s really good. Just seems like people are either acting like it’s the best like ever, or acting like it’s terrible and clowning folks for taking comic book movies/shows seriously. Artsy film people are the worst though...

It was boring by the numbers fantasy adventure. Didn't suck but not intriguing.
I really thought Malekith would have a more menacing role in the film. Jason Aaron's run had Malekith and wondered why they didn't write his character in the film like in the comic.

Ahh well.

Looking forward to Thor 4 though. Curious how they will explain where Lady Sif has been.

I really thought Malekith would have a more menacing role in the film. Jason Aaron's run had Malekith and wondered why they didn't write his character in the film like in the comic.

Ahh well.

Looking forward to Thor 4 though. Curious how they will explain where Lady Sif has been.
Well it is the time of the multiverse world so she's just gon show up with memory loss and tattoos with clues
2896698C00000578-3078300-image-m-28_1431441732032.jpg

A8A29184-CA6B-4BFE-873F-B71F25ADD5BE.jpeg
CAD99751-EA6B-42C3-92AE-041A8A063287.jpeg

Melissa McCarthy as Hela is gonna be gold! :lol:
I'm sorry what, please tell me this is a joke. I HATE her, she isn't funny to me. Her comedy is all about her weight, have seen one movie I liked her in.

Ahh well.

I am in for some Damon, but McCarthy.
tenor (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom