WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Lost in all this is Shang Chi. I know we’re getting his movie this year but I hear no actual excitement about his involvement in the connective tissue of the MCU or his potential inclusion as a future Avenger.

His movie feels like a one-off story meant to appease the Asian demographic. Mans gettin’ that DC treatment:lol:

Lost in all this is Shang Chi. I know we’re getting his movie this year but I hear no actual excitement about his involvement in the connective tissue of the MCU or his potential inclusion as a future Avenger.

His movie feels like a one-off story meant to appease the Asian demographic. Mans gettin’ that DC treatment:lol:
That movie could get almost no promotion and it’s gon make bank. It’s gon be a blockbuster in China.

Yall think Marvel will do films that dont advance the overarching story?
The Spider-Man movies really didn't. While a part of the MCU they stood alone. Black Panther kinda did the same.

Going in to the future maybe. Eternals has a chance of advancing the story while still doing its own thing. Black Widow although I hear that's gonna be starting up some earth based stuff.

If BW originally came out last year PRIOR to F&WS, I think the hype for the latter would be a lot higher, especially with some grounded earth based stuff with everything else going cosmic or multiverse

only 1 person matters from the antman side of things

1614657006848.gif

That movie could get almost no promotion and it’s gon make bank. It’s gon be a blockbuster in China.
I heard Chinese folks weren’t feeling Simu and weren’t happy that Marvel casted one of their favorite actors, who’s usually a protagonist, to play the main villain. I’m not Chinese but I’m assuming they’re indifferent about Awkwafina over there too haha. Being that there’s been such a lack of content coming out, I’m sure it’ll make money over there. Hell, I think Godzilla vs. Kong will do numbers there later this month.

Anyways I hope Shang-Chi is dope, got a feeling the soundtrack is going to be fire too.

Man even his worst ideas are probably just testing the waters. Oh Thor is too boring? Let’s change his whole attitude and persona in Ragnarok.
and they made him bada$$

unlike Batman over here making him all serious and then a complete dork in JL
“Do you talk to to fish”
“Somethings definitely broken”
“I don’t not”
Terrible
EFFCEFB6-C02B-4B73-B871-1FC1E5EEEB10.png

10 minutes into Wanda/Vision
Kevin Fridge may be the first person to never become washed.
What do this dudes worst ideas look like?

i mean there was some serious struggle in just phase 1

im2 was a mess.. first avenger was like x1 or outside of the opening scene of X2.. OG Thor had those dyed blonde eyebrows.. then there’s Thor 2 and IM3

hell just recently fury lost his eye because a cat accident

Bro hearing him break it down like this in that geeky *** voice is hilarious

****** reaching hard for content :lol:

Never got the hate for Thor 2. Got mad cheers at the theater i was at.

My only complaint was it took me MANY watchings to realize when Thor hit Malekith into the portal, Malekith was a giant .

Other than that i really liked Thor 2.

Never got the hate for Thor 2. Got mad cheers at the theater i was at.

My only complaint was it took me MANY watchings to realize when Thor hit Malekith into the portal, Malekith was a giant .

Other than that i really liked Thor 2.
I thought it was decent. Had high hopes because the director came from GoT and I was expecting more of that epic feel to it. But Malekith didn’t do much for me.

If BW originally came out last year PRIOR to F&WS, I think the hype for the latter would be a lot higher, especially with some grounded earth based stuff with everything else going cosmic or multiverse
Yeah that was the plan. Black Widow was suppose to come out and F&WS was suppose to come out before WandaVision.

I imagine they changed any mid or after credit scenes so they could create hype going further. Cuz everything isn't just gonna be about Wanda and the multiverse.

Back
Top Bottom