WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Wait... so the Black Widow movie was worse than Thor 2?! Yikes.
I mean Ive always said, she doesn't have any real superpowers sorta like Hawk-Eye... He at least slices fools up with katanas....
I always laugh in the first scene of Avengers when they are fighting the army near the end & they do that circle around them on the ground. BW just cocks her pistols LOLLLLL

Black Widow releases simultaneously? Thought it wouldn't be until Oct.

Guess we know where Scarlet falls on the streaming vs. movie theater wars.
They released it for $30 premiere access simultaneously. It’ll be up in October at no extra charge.

Wasnt Disney bragging about netting $60m off streaming during the opening weekend? That’s a cut she’s not seeing on the backend. If they breached contract then she might have a case, but she ain beating the Disney lawyers at the end of the day :lol:

Black Widow was better than Ant Man. I hate both of those movies. Kinda salty Kangs appearance is being wasted for them.

Is this Galactus or an Ultron in Vision's body?
2021-07-29_11-23-35.png

Ant-Man was good IMO. Paul R is always funny in his roles. Plus the actress of Hope,Evangeline Lilly, is nice to look at too lol
Whole movie was forgettable for me. Probably the first time where I felt like Marvel was coasting off of past success.

They released it for $30 premiere access simultaneously. It’ll be up in October at no extra charge.

Wasnt Disney bragging about netting $60m off streaming during the opening weekend? That’s a cut she’s not seeing on the backend. If they breached contract then she might have a case, but she ain beating the Disney lawyers at the end of the day :lol:
Oh I see.

Guess she was waiting to see how the movie did before suing. Seems like she knew as early as this year they were gonna do that.

Cuz it was different when WB just sprang it on directors and actors they were putting their movies on HBO Max simultaneously.

I’m finna sue Disney for doing a Black Widow movie after she took a header off a cliff in Endgame. Keep that goofy *** dead. She ain’t got no powers, no suit, no money. Out here bucking at aliens with glocks. Wtf B. Even Hawkeye got different arrows and ****. What she got? Different 9 millis, different panties? This *** ain’t ****.

Interesting.

Briefly reading that article, SJ is saying that because the movie released on Disney +, the revenue from that won't be shared, because her contract was for an exclusive theater release & her royalties only came from that. So by making this available for people at home for a price, it reduced her ability to make money.

It also said her team reached out to change the contract if that happens & even before the pandemic to assure it would stay theatrical only, but apparently she was getting ghosted.

So given those type of situations, I don't see how they don't pay her some form of compensation.

This will definitely burn a bridge & she for sure won't return in any capacity, but I think at this point she doesn't care & just wants her money as she seems tired of playing the character anyway.

PO

Back
Top Bottom