WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Love me so scarJo, but I agree BW has no business rolling with the Big Dawgs. As much as Hawkeye is a lame at least my boi got range and is the best archer.

should have the clip where Paul Pierce is on the bench and Draymond was talking ish about him retiring and not being Kobe :rofl:

replace Draymond with the mouse, Tony with Kobe and PP with ScarJo :lol:

"You think you TONY!?"

"YOU AINT TONY!"

"THEY DONT LOVE YOU LIKE THAT!"

If she got 20 million just for BW, she does need to chill...If it's total for all of the movies she's been in for Disney/Marvel, then I wonder what she got paid vs what she thought she might pull in?

Honestly though, even if there wasn't covid & came out in theatres, it would probably be on the low end for total gross for any prior movie.

IM3 was fine with me until the stupid twist. From that point on it was trash. The plane rescue scene was must see. Super pepper was not

nah.. from the jump the shhh felt off when Tony was giving that speech about “I’m the best”

dude from die hard was trying do way too much on top of the twist

nah.. from the jump the shhh felt off when Tony was giving that speech about “I’m the best”

dude from die hard was trying do way too much on top of the twist
I said fine, not good :lol:

movie was basically the tony speech to young Spider-Man about “if you’re nothing without the suit”.

Happy 60th Birthday to Laurence Fishburne.

Ant-Man-Wasp-Bill-Foster-Laurence-Fishburne.jpg

True. From start to finish BW was trash. Absolutely nothing positive to say about it other than BW is finally done. IM2 was a LONG time ago.

yea with how things currently are and people fighting common sense, I’m not rushing out to go see it

so I’ll just wait til BW hits disney+ for free

but I’ll always remember thar disappointment I felt going to see IM3 in the theater

will also always remember the joy I got from watching the first IM and first avengers movie along with certain other MCU movies like civil war and end game

I think they said Johansson’s payout after release could of been up to $50 mil. Because it went to streaming and theatres, it’s now $20 mil.

I can see multiple angles. A lot of us ain’t gonna make 20 million our whole lives, so we’d take that and sit down. On another hand, this what lawyers are for, they was supposed to spot that loophole. On another hand no one really knew where we were gonna be by this time.

Yeah but people acting like scarlet should shut up even if disney broke the terms of the agreement / contract.

Back
Top Bottom