WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

But for real..... who is dude?

Was he really needed?

Was he someone in the comics?
I mean, Tony was already with Pepper so they couldn’t go the, “inspired by romance” route. How else was he going to get over his anxiety? Whiskey?? Don’t answer that.

Was he really needed?

Was he really needed?

Just a movie created character.

No but I guess it was for that movie. Kinda wouldn't want an actual comic character wasted in that role.

Nope but he is a comic character now.

A67CB2D4-4E2F-4F75-8AC0-488D2CE1C593.jpeg

BRUHHHHH:wow::wow::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Disney Attorney Calls Scarlett Johansson’s “Black Widow” Lawsuit a “PR Campaign”

“It is obvious that this is a highly orchestrated PR campaign to achieve an outcome that is not obtainable in the lawsuit. No amount of public pressure can change or obscure the explicit contractual commitments. The written contract is clear as a bell.”

According to Petrocelli, Disney fulfilled all of its contractual requirements. Black Widowpremiered on more than 9,000 screens in the United States; Johansson’s contract called for a minimum of 1,500 domestic screens.

The Johansson suit alleges that the actress lost income because Black Widow was available on Disney+ for those with Premier Access. Petrocelli says that the Disney+ distribution actually helped Johansson.

“We treated Disney Premier Access (revenue) like box office for the purposes of the bonus requirements in the contract. That only enhanced the economics for Ms. Johansson.”

You disrespect the Watcher, you disrespect Stan Lee's Cameo character who we al know is a Watcher.

Dang y’all already giving up on Shang-Chi. 13 years of impressive work just got y’all losing faith. :lol:

Outside the let down of Black Widow - I’m looking forward to new faces and story lines.
I’m hoping that Marvel is just holding back to avoid spoilers. But this is a film they really need to build hype for, especially after BW underperformed. From all these trailers and features I’m just getting the sense that there isn’t much there. I hope I’m wrong. But as great as the MCU has been at it’s peaks, let’s not act like they haven’t consistently dropped turds along the way.

outside of akwafina, everything ive seen from shang-chi i liked

im intrigued on their take on the 10 rings, it looks cool

abomination v wong and other possibilities

great protector dragon/fing fang foom

real mandarin

action looks good so far and i think it’ll deliver in actual hand to hand combat

all of these are way more interesting/excited than anything ive seen in the BE trailers especially after seeing how bad taskmaster looked and its even worse now that the character was useless

the rings and dragons are grounded?

come on now, just because dudes using martial arts doesnt mean its a ground and pound mma type of affair for two hours

not everythings got to be cosmis and galaxy ending threats (even though the ten rings can be an eart—ruling type of power)

so is there no interest in the xmen? f4? i doubt theyre gon start dealing with the dark phoenix or galactus when they finally come out, its gon be grounded

let’s not act like they haven’t consistently dropped turds along the way.

they have had turds, but I wouldn’t say they have consistently dropped turds

IM3 and dark world were both 2013.. then after that only movies I’d consider turds are captain marvel in 2019 and black widow this year

and I’m judging those by other marvel movies.. a real turd is WW84

The MCU been so successful dudes sounding extra spoiled in here.

Some of y'all should be forced to watch some DCEU movies in between Marvel movies and shows to be a bit more appreciative.

This is what happens when you always win, you only want the best, thats how us Lakers fans are, we experience greatness multiple times, thus we take it for granted but expect it like its the norm.

Thats how us Marvel fans are now, we have evolved to being immune to greatness, we want a new level of greatness.

Its like what Kobe told Kanye. "MORE...ARE YOU A DIFFERENT ANIMAL AND THE SAME BEAST?"

You're Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom