WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So they got Magneto and Juggernaut on their team? A teleporter in Magik. Psylocke the biggest sore thumb.

Is there another X team?

I just went through the last Planet of the Apes trilogy. I don’t understand how the Mutants haven’t masterminded their way into supremacy. The Charles Xavier approach is cute…but Magneto right.

So they got Magneto and Juggernaut on their team? A teleporter in Magik. Psylocke the biggest sore thumb.

Is there another X team?

I just went through the last Planet of the Apes trilogy. I don’t understand how the Mutants haven’t masterminded their way into supremacy. The Charles Xavier approach is cute…but Magneto right.
There's an Uncanny team:
uncx2024001_marquez.jpg

Link below outlines those new titles.

Nah ATJ been an IT girl for a hot minute. I've been rocking with her since the Queen Gambit....and I kinda liked her in New Mutants but I like Magik in general.

Nah ATJ been an IT girl for a hot minute. I've been rocking with her since the Queen Gambit....and I kinda liked her in New Mutants but I like Magik in general.

Hollywood been definitely trying to make her A-list, that much is obvious. But as many roles as she's gotten, is she really box office enough to reject an MCU re-try?

There's an Uncanny team:
uncx2024001_marquez.jpg

Link below outlines those new titles.

Unfortunately the links on this site never play well with my browser. But I found the article online.

That Cyclops team could probably beat the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Defenders, etc lol. That team way OP with Juggernaut and Magneto on the team. I don’t see how you could write stories. It be like Superman. Whereas the other teams seem small with “ only” five team members (the original team was five members lol).

Back
Top Bottom