WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Seeing The Destroyer again made me realize how he would've been a nice addition against Ultron and Thanos's army:lol:

considering tony died.. i really wish there was 1 final, final armor.. and the uru armor should have been 1 of the options

1629912686650.png

Yeah, I always thought his final armor being 85 was such an odd number to choose. Should've been the Mk 100:lol:

I liked this week's episode of What-If. Pretty interesting concept of having all the potential Avengers getting assassinated. Also thought it was cool seeing the scene at the University where Hulk and Ross fight.

Enjoyed Pym as Yellow Jacket and his reasons for going after The Avengers.

Is next week the Dr. Strange episode?

With Phase 4 basically being predominantly women, how hasn't Sony tried to piggyback and capitalize by announcing a live-action Spider-Gwen yet? It's not like a release date even matters to them at this point. And Gwen's probably been the #1 cosplayer costume for a few years now, it's such a perfect time for them.

With Phase 4 basically being predominantly women, how hasn't Sony tried to piggyback and capitalize by announcing a live-action Spider-Gwen yet? It's not like a release date even matters to them at this point. And Gwen's probably been the #1 cosplayer costume for a few years now, it's such a perfect time for them.

they may not announce it but they have a lot planned, silk is in pre-production now i think with olivia wild directing ( i dont think this one is officially announced either)

there were rumors of silver sable and black cat and hell even an aunt may film

sonys actually the one that throwing everything at the wall and then see what sticks

Last edited:
All jokes aside, based on the story arc this story is loosely based on, if Mephisto was going to pop up in the MCU, this would be it. Its also a great opportunity for a meta fan service joke. :lol:

Body ready

We all can argue about what the best/worst Marvel movies are in here but Clarence is hands down, the most disrespected actor in here. He’s undisputed.
I’m just saying I don’t care for his character at all. Could be Marvels problem. Idk, but so far he ain’t it.

Also, what’s her name from Captain Marvel has probably gotten more criticism than Mackie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom