WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

trending on twitter qhen someone asked whats the worst mcu films and seems like the most popular answers:

CM
IM3
Thor2

Definitely IM3. I need to watch CM again. I don’t remember hating it. It just didn’t stand out in any way to me.

Last edited:
as a cbm fan, they kind of just sh*tted on the fans with IM3

extremis
mandarin
iron patriot
tryin to be macguyver
annoyin kid
destroy all suits and remove chest piece just to bring back the iron sentry and put another chest piece later on

i think the first two alone nit being executed well is enough to put it on the bottom

it had cool moments and cool things but there was way more that weighed it down for me

D56D591B-5EE4-4129-A516-E4DD7EB89823.gif
479763C6-88B3-4DDC-AD6E-903547D43E0F.gif
E3E59894-CDE0-44C4-84F8-47C01836D086.gif

as a cbm fan, they kind of just sh*tted on the fans with IM3

extremis
mandarin
iron patriot
tryin to be macguyver
annoyin kid
destroy all suits and remove chest piece just to bring back the iron sentry and put another chest piece later on

i think the first two alone nit being executed well is enough to put it on the bottom

it had cool moments and cool things but there was way more that weighed it down for me
I still love IM3. I thought at the time it was useless for him to remove his arc reactor. But they had to do that so Cap could disable it in CW without killing him.

.Just a lot of dumb writing in that movie. That little boy was in that movie for no reason.

Watched the movie with Shane Black’s commentary with his boy just to try to understand how the movie was so terrible. And it was basically these guys just doing things because it started with “hey, wouldn’t it be cool if we just…” and they would start laughing. Same trash he did with Predator so I’m not sure how people fawn over him so much.

IM3 has my vote for worst MCU film. Cap Marvel is behind that.

Lol How yall gonna **** on the only comic book movie with an NTer(RIP) in it? I think fire off the hip and say IM2, their thinking IM3. By that time franchise had ran it’s course, we all knew there was a bigger picture and IM3’s didn’t really move anything pertaining to the overall arch.

Glad they thought bigger picture and only showed Molina and teased others. Trailer #2 attached with Eternals?

I ain’t even putting that **** in a spoiler. :lol: The fact Micheal Douglas came back was a bigger surprise than the actual reveal. I thought it was Loki till he pulled up. Im not gonna lie, when Stark died I was like, “Damn, ‘What if…Fury was a **** up?!?’ “ :lol:

They REALLY should’ve dropped these episodes on Saturdays.

episode 3 was cool

nice twist on who the bad guy was, was thinking it was loki the whole time

I've yet to wake up on a Wed and remember new episodes drop. Friday mornings were it for me with new episodes:lol:

Back
Top Bottom