WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

hand-bite-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

i mean to be fair, not many is gon' know who that character is, people probably gon be more surprised Harry Styles is in the film and Disney would probably be happy to get the one-directioners to buy a ticket, theyre like BTS fans, doesnt matter what it is if these dudes are there they will be there too

Not gonna lie, seeing Rob and Jon on screen togerher again after all these years is pretty dope....GOTs and Jon Snow got butchered at the end, but at its peak that show and character was GOAT level....can’t wait to see KIt as Black knight

universal finally ready to play ball or did all rights revert back?

last i remembered hulk can only be in ensemble films and not solo films and why he hasnt had any and putting hulk on the title likely wasnt allowed from that agreement

the article they posted about the rights reverting doesnt seem concrete and just talks about being part of an ensemble

out of all the teams, the giants though?

Marvel is a nyc based comic publisher.

They weren't going to pick the Jets :lol:

universal finally ready to play ball or did all rights revert back?

last i remembered hulk can only be in ensemble films and not solo films and why he hasnt had any and putting hulk on the title likely wasnt allowed from that agreement

the article they posted about the rights reverting doesnt seem concrete and just talks about being part of an ensemble
Last I remember Universal owns the distribution rights. Not the flat out movie rights to Hulk. Main reason Hulk can be in ensemble flicks. Not sure distribution rights revert or can lapse.

If not Marvel would've been put Wolverine and Spidey in ensemble movies :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom