WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I feel like Eternals is an mcu movie for the GoT/Twilight crowd. I never really expected a lot from it. Maybe a seed planted for a future X-Men move, at the most.

I get what you was saying, fam. Jolie and Hayak will have stunt doubles. Even still, I don’t expect this to be Cap and the Winter Soldier and come on with a fight scene.

I feel like Eternals is an mcu movie for the GoT/Twilight crowd.
What?

What does GoT stand for in this post? :lol:
At what point do we admit the LBGTQ+ community is just being toxic at this point (not as a whole)
Wait why do you think the LBGTQ community is doing this when this specific tactic has been the go to move for incels, racists, misogynist, etc?

What is that a reference to? There's always going to be a small percentage of a group that wants to overreact to any and everything.

At what point do we admit the LBGTQ+ community is just being toxic at this point (not as a whole)

THEY are being toxic?

1635440311992.gif

No, she played hella not thor. hemsworth plays thor.
That movie was Thor. A movie about a hammer holding bad *** god that can kill an army of goons alone. Hela was an accessory

Externals main characters are 50 year old milfs and a software engineer from Silicon Valley

You know damn well. Stop thinking about dragons and ******* and you’ll see the two actual have a lot in common. :lol: A bunch of drama wrapped in sci-fi/fantasy.
Bruh.

I hated the final season of Game of Thrones just like the next man. Didn't care for the last few seasons even.

But there is no way it has sunk to the level of casually being equated to Twilight.

You are stripping everything good and unique that made GoT great to just say it was a drama wrapped in sci-fi/fantasy and Twilight is the same thing.

The show and the movie are nothing alike. Twilight is a one note Buffy the Vampire Slayer ripoff or one of those teen romance novels women over 40 read involving a love triangle and vampires. This just had werewolves in it too.

To compare that to something as multilayered as Game of Thrones is wild. Same to say of the fandoms. Twilight fans were a bunch of teenage girls who were team vamp or team wolf boy. Game of Thrones wasn't that.

Last edited:
That movie was Thor. A movie about a hammer holding bad *** god that can kill an army of goons alone. Hela was an accessory

Externals main characters are 50 year old milfs and a software engineer from Silicon Valley
Hela was the main villain of the movie. Cate around the same age as Salma and Angelina. In action scenes she was only second to Thor.

Also you keep focusing on two women as if there aren't young men in the Eternals who will also be doing a bunch of the action scenes.

Calling Kumail a software engineer as if he hasn't transformed his body to basically look like Hemsworth's is just purposely being ignorant for no reason.

I didn't think BW was bad at all. Didnt think it was great or anything but I enjoyed it. Hated Taskmaster but other than that I thought it was a good flick.

I think folks just hate BW bc they saw what they did to Taskmaster and still got PTSD from Deadpool in X-Men Origins :lol:
I think the movie from start to finish was trash

Back
Top Bottom