WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Too much attitude my G. I love to converse but if it’s offending you before the convo starts it’s pointless to continue. My apologies btw if I did offend you. Srs.
Didn't know you were so sensitive and so easily offended. Yet you still chose to respond to another part of my post.

Not sure at all how you think you may have offended

Oh well.

Didn't know you were so sensitive and so easily offended. Yet you still chose to respond to another part of my post.

Not sure at all how you think you may have offended

Oh well.

On the contrary my G, I’m not offended. You seem to be, snarky attitude and all. Which is fine. Just not gonna partake: last reply on this subject. Back to MCU

On the contrary my G, I’m not offended. You seem to be, snarky attitude and all. Which is fine. Just not gonna partake: last reply on this subject. Back to MCU
This seems like a bull **** reason not to reply to what I asked and instead give excuses just to keep replying.

I'm not offended cuz there's nothing to be offended by. Your assumption was wrong.

Now it seems you'd rather roll with what's wrong cuz you don't really have an explanation for that post.

I really didn't know you were this sensitive.

lamekilla lamekilla

You cool peoples but I can't take your advice any longer.

"Yo BTK, watch New Mutants. It's what i want a Young Avnegers movie to feel like".

Man, this movie sucked. That main character is a terrible actress.

:smh:

yea the movie is not good. I think the director and studio messed it all up and ruined that movie. The actors just worked with what they were given. I mean, that movie was completed and then delayed and then re shot and delayed and reshot some more. Couple years passed after it was initially completed.

1635476704189.png

In the Guardians game :lol:

Man, remember when the MCU at least *tried* to pitch itself as a realistic, could-be-happening brand of comic movie? Ain’t nothing real about that Green Goblin armor.

Man, remember when the MCU at least *tried* to pitch itself as a realistic, could-be-happening brand of comic movie? Ain’t nothing real about that Green Goblin armor.
Since when were the costumes ever pitched as realistic? :lol:

I guess it depends what you consider could be happening.

Hulks outfit is realistic.

Iron Man got to the point where his armor can be whatever he dreamed of

Tony was out there just using his imagination :lol:

Just put there making up **** .

Taskmaster was a motocross cosplayer.

Back
Top Bottom