WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Happy 50th Birthday to Idris Elba.

idris-elba-thor-2-0824-2000-aa0d6ec7dd284986a34646d05b3202a2.jpg

At this point, I'm really curious as to what happened during the filming of this movie lol.

Olivia Wilde must be doing crazy ish to cause drama with Florence and making Chris Pine and Harry Styles have beef lol.

At this point, I'm really curious as to what happened during the filming of this movie lol.

Olivia Wilde must be doing crazy ish to cause drama with Florence and making Chris Pine and Harry Styles have beef lol.

olivia turning heel :lol:

hooked up with AJstyles while still with tedlasso and tedlasso was good friends jd while yelena was still with him so she getting mad

then wildeside sneaking around and delaying shoots because she getting the styles clash thats holding up filming while yelena sees all of it and waitin

then wildeside said she fired lebuff to protect yelena and in turn lebuff leleaked the vid of wildeside begging him to stay and kinda blamed yelena as the problem

in turn, AJstyles might not have known wildeside wasnt separated from lasso yet while getting the P1 so now the two might be fighting unfortunatly captkirk getting spit on as a reward for being in the middle of all these bs and having but the dumb haircut probably didnt help

and they got to stand in the most awkward stand ovation while 3 people got be separated

olivia turning heel :lol:

hooked up with AJstyles while still with tedlasso and tedlasso was good friends jd while yelena was still with him so she getting mad

then wildeside sneaking around and delaying shoots because she getting the styles clash thats holding up filming while yelena sees all of it and waitin

then wildeside said she fired lebuff to protect yelena and in turn lebuff leleaked the vid of wildeside begging him to stay and kinda blamed yelena as the problem

in turn, AJstyles might not have known wildeside wasnt separated from lasso yet while getting the P1 so now the two might be fighting unfortunatly captkirk getting spit on as a reward for being in the middle of all these bs and having but the dumb haircut probably didnt help

and they got to stand in the most awkward stand ovation while 3 people got be separated

All that drama for a movie with 42% currently on RT. Personally, I'm not forgiving Olivia for what she did to me guy, Ted Lasso...

Any previews for this week's She-Hulk yet???

Sony already did for Spider-Woman or whatever spiderverse movie they have next.
Oh that’s right! Wilde really champions female sexuality too so the choices she made for casting that film makes more sense now. My wife recently showed me her choice of t shirt slogans and I did a couple of double takes LOL!

I’m going to her a shot though, studios believe in her so I’m interested.

Back
Top Bottom