WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

1662214136205.jpeg

1662214268811.jpeg
Mom

I mean Sunday night on holiday weekend at an AMC dine in. Talk about skewing numbers to make a point.

Matinee at standard theaters is like 9-12 bucks.

im not skewing anything, thats when and where i plan to go see the movie so i am showing how much i was going to save if i went today

but damn, yall locked and loaded always ready for a fight, i wasnt calling you a liar, moreso im jealous

you should be happy you aint gotta pay that much regularly but you chose to get mad?

:lol:

but if it helps, here's where i always go to see movie, AMC citywalk (not dine-in, non-matinee because i dont go during matinee) on a tuesday night (non-holiday) at 4pm and imax (because id prefer to see stuff in imax if available)

amc.png

im not skewing anything, thats when and where i plan to go see the movie so i am showing how much i was going to save if i went today

but damn, yall locked and loaded always ready for a fight, i wasnt calling you a liar, moreso im jealous

you should be happy you aint gotta pay that much regularly but you chose to get mad?

but if it helps, here's where i always go to see movie, AMC citywalk (not dine-in, non-matinee because i dont go during matinee) on a tuesday night (non-holiday) at 4pm and imax (because id prefer to see stuff in imax if available)

amc.png
Ain’t that serious. Enjoy it man. Great movie film

amc.png

bruh Citywalk has a wild mark-up. I just checked my local, its 14.69 for a tuesday night NWH. midas whale make the drive to the Grove and save 8 bucks.

edit: I looked at non-IMAX, but the price difference is wild nontheless.

definitely pricey thats why the $3 deal is good because even imax is $3

also why im considering alist

Checked for fun and this is what happened when I clicked on it

01E0A34E-F575-466F-AEFC-7A87E76268E2.jpeg

Man. What kind of a loser do you have to be to wait in a virtual line to watch a movie at the theaters you have already seen multiple times that probably out on blue ray anyways.

Movie studios/clothing companies/shoe brands etc really has people in a headlock

like I’m trying to comprehend why there is so much outrage over this, instead of cringing like the rest of us. Aside from misogyny and incel behavior of course.

Apparently, that’s it.

Yikes. Even brought out the “woke”, everyone take a shot.

On a lighter note, behind the scenes images for CGI characters is funny to me. Like Brolin with the Thanos head on a stick above him lol.

Had to have a whole platform for the footwork lol.

like I’m trying to comprehend why there is so much outrage over this, instead of cringing like the rest of us. Aside from misogyny and incel behavior of course.

Apparently, that’s it.

Yikes. Even brought out the “woke”, everyone take a shot.

Ppl really don’t have to watch the series if they don’t like it. It’s not like Marvel is holdin a gun to these ppl’s head and tellin em “watch this ish!” You can skip the series and jus watch recaps on YouTube or Episode Analysis if you feel like you are missin out and don’t want to watch it.

Loki can’t be anything but good I just struggle caring about the character even in the slightest.

Hoping they can keep the momentum going insane that they’ve gotten this far without using some of the their biggest comic characters. If some of these recent casing rumors are true seems like they can’t miss.

Praying DC takes notes this time around.

This version of Loki is a different character than the one that died in Infinity War, this is one who finds out what is going to happen to him. So he has different outlook on life and how he acts.

Yah i think they got a good formula going.

I clown on DC but i want them to be as good as marvel, if both were poppin it would be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom