WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

It’s not a matter of desire. Bro, money dissolved many barriers. Chef. Qualified Trainer. Best Supplements or Test. Nothing wrong with it.

I wish I had a chef. A great trainer. Masseuse. Cold baths. I’d relish in two a days. Jon looks great.
Exactly! Dudes just automatically go to steroids. Them folks got all the resources and time available. Why sacrifice your peepee?

Just cancel Blade at this point. There's no way it can happen now. Mahershala Ali ain't shooting no martial arts movie at 50 years old.

Why can't it happen now? They'll find a director within the next year.
It's not the director I'm worried about. I'm worried about Mahershala Ali's ability to play the role ( no disrespect to him). Wesley was 35 when he shot Blade and that role was physically demanding. Mahershala is about to be 50 years old. I just don't see how he can pull this off. And the longer they delay production the worse off it gets.

It's not the director I'm worried about. I'm worried about Mahershala Ali's ability to play the role ( no disrespect to him). Wesley was 35 when he shot Blade and that role was physically demanding. Mahershala is about to be 50 years old. I just don't see how he can pull this off. And the longer they delay production the worse off it gets.
Keanu Reeves would like a word with you. I think Tom Cruise is with him too.

They can just CGI the fights like last time :lol:

I really hope we don’t get another Black Panther trailer, just leave it as is, be surprised rest of the movie.
Just don’t watch it.

Just cancel Blade at this point. There's no way it can happen now. Mahershala Ali ain't shooting no martial arts movie at 50 years old.
Blade has never been a martial arts movie.

It’s an action movie. We got 70 and 80 year olds still making multiple action movies. Mahershala can still do it.

Also Blade has never been big on the actors doing their own stunts or the showcase of martial artists.

This is Blade not Shang-Chi or Iron Fist or Daredevil. The vampires will still be killed and turned to dust

Last edited:
Surprised the tweet didn't exaggerate and said he only put on 10 pounds of muscle. Usually a story will say an actor put on 20-40 pounds of muscle which is not possible even with juicing.

Finally got around to starting She Hulk with my son last night. That joint was fire. 🤣🔥

"I'm ready for my closing argument." Perfect. 👌😂🔥

The post credit scene. 🤣🤣🤣😂

-foe

Werewolf by Night, was "cool". Interesting to see where they take these characters next, kinda suprised that we didnt get Elsa with her trademark red hair. Definately some of these characters will pop up in Blade.

I predict New Avengers form on She-Hulk and Wolverine,Deadpool and Domino fall through a portal in the post credits.

That would be the best ending possible.

Show is good but you just watched it’s peak
I mean, now that I've seen Ep. 1, I see that the show's protagonist is an independent, highly accomplished woman who is extremely strong both mentally and now physically. If I had known that before and nothing else, and then someone asked me 'Do you think DLF will like it?'

No way. 😂 Not a chance. Absolutely not.

-foe

I mean, now that I've seen Ep. 1, I see that the show's protagonist is an independent, highly accomplished woman who is extremely strong both mentally and now physically. If I had known that before and nothing else, and then someone asked me 'Do you think DLF will like it?'

No way. 😂 Not a chance. Absolutely not.

-foe
I thought about that this morning too: oh man I bet he will respond with “of course you think the show is average” lol

Back
Top Bottom