WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

looks like in that scene she went binary, like how she did at the end of her movie.

Speaking of Shang Chi, I just finished the movie as well and when they said the rings were acting as a beacon and not sure to what, could the rings be Kang tech? Not sure if it’s been touched upon in here.

1698081719485.gif

Isn’t that ice man in the comics?
Him too.

1698082546221.png

I agree. Shang-Chi minus the CGI battle at the end was an entertaining movie.
That third act was terrible. I liked the first two acts and found Simu Liu charismatic. I pray they make part two more grounded.
Yeah, why wouldn't they be?
They've kind of left it up in the air on the Avengers outside of that one scene with War Machine, Bruce Banner, Carol Danvers, etc.
Where is the line of inclusiveness and just doing **** pandering? How about actually doing the female characters you already got justice?
It could just be Nova or Stardust. They're both female heralds of Galactus. Nor is there an issue in inventing a new Herald. I'm not getting caught up in inclusiveness or diversity if the characters are captivating.

I think everything is going to be slower if they are trying to fix the current state of Marvel Studios.
And that's fine with me considering they pick the right stories to tell. I don't mind them going with the female herald first. The silver surfer cartoon was such a good example of them to follow to tell his story.

So....Norrin Radd is later? I kinda dig it, but these slow build-ups are killing me
He's the first and most iconic (which would be perfect for FF and Galactus).

Galactus has had a ton of Heralds: Terrax the Tamer, Morg, the Executioner, Nova II, Firelord, Air Walker, etc.

Speaking of Shang Chi, I just finished the movie as well and when they said the rings were acting as a beacon and not sure to what, could the rings be Kang tech? Not sure if it’s been touched upon in here.

For whatever reason, interest in Shang Chi theories is lower than Jokic's interest playing in the NBA:lol:

Honestly, to be fair though, I don't believe not even anybody in Marvel knows right now either. Seems like a tomorrow problem for whenever they have to bring him back into the fold again.

He's the first and most iconic (which would be perfect for FF and Galactus).

Galactus has had a ton of Heralds: Terrax the Tamer, Morg, the Executioner, Nova II, Firelord, Air Walker, etc.
I agree, but I don't mind if they want to take time and show how he becomes Galactus' herald. If what I heard was right, Silver Surfer would get his own special, maybe giving us his origin and maybe by FF2 he's the Herald? Idk, just my quick speculation on it.

Back
Top Bottom