WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That’s why the daredevil show was awesome. he went around NYC punching the eff out of street level badguys. Was great when he was punching that fat dweeb kingpin. Their version of bullseye was also one of the best villains we’ve had in any marvel show or movie.

disney+ kingpin was someone’s fat uncle dressed in tommy bahama.

1. Disney will never be like Netflix was
2. Kingpin is fat
3. Tommy Vahamas Kingpin is one of the most iconic looks of Kingpin

Go learn your Marvel instead of turning it into Netflix

Marvel-Cover-Variety-FORWEB.jpg

This picture says it all. Not one person even a strong B+ player here. They ain’t putting butts in seats for whatever reasons.

Mayyybe Loki but he’s more of an exception to the rule right now and I don’t expect anything heavily Loki-focused in the upcoming stuff.

RE: Kang.

I hope he stays on and finishes the story. Majors is a great actor.
But if he committed those acts, just recast & continue the story. No need to pivot from what you have planned.

Also, i expect all the "legends" to be in Secret Wars, so no rumor will be surprising to me.
Nothing will be off limits IMO. Pretty sure they are aiming for that project to gross the most money of any movie all-time.

PO

:rofl:. What a complete ****show

At least we’ll always have this. What a time. The apex of movie making. This was a once in a generation experience |l

I enjoyed EG. It had its moments, but there will be nothing like IW for me again.
That was unpredictable & I was on the edge of my seat the entire movie.

EG you knew they were going to win, you just didn't know how.

PO

Spider-Man the only one pulling numbers though. GOTG was lightning in a bottle thanks to Gunn who is now gone. Outside of that the majority have been flops. Marvels and Aquaman gonna flop. Flash was a monumental flop. DP3 will be a hit but that's about it in the MCU side. If you don't have Spiderman or Batman then good luck...

Spider-Man the only one pulling numbers though. GOTG was lightning in a bottle thanks to Gunn who is now gone. Outside of that the majority have been flops. Marvels and Aquaman gonna flop. Flash was a monumental flop. DP3 will be a hit but that's about it in the MCU side. If you don't have Spiderman or Batman then good luck...
This is why they gotta do team-ups in movies. Or had to I should say.

The MCU will be fine. The next Avengers movies will be crazy. Just have to stop releasing ant man 3 like duds.

it will be.. but I blame them

they expected people to be invested in antman, dr strange and captain marvel

Ain’t no one checking for falcon.. I want to see shuri the character do well, but she ain’t leading no damn team

but they’ll be fine because they have moves they can make to make all the above back to side characters

Imma tell you whats going to happen. This gonna get ROLLIN rollin, folks gonna catch wind, the hype train fired up and all these same media outlets, "MaRvEl HaS dOnE iT aGaIn!" Folks arent going to click on and share a story about how everything is all good in the neighborhood.

it will be.. but I blame them

they expected people to be invested in antman, dr strange and captain marvel

Ain’t no one checking for falcon.. I want to see shuri the character do well, but she ain’t leading no damn team

but they’ll be fine because they have moves they can make to make all the above back to side characters
They got too cocky once Guardians popped. They thought anything would do well. They need to leave all the B characters for tv series and give us what we need in the X-men, F4 and so forth.

They got too cocky once Guardians popped. They thought anything would do well. They need to leave all the B characters for tv series and give us what we need in the X-men, F4 and so forth.

guardians was always it‘s own separate thing to me.. but still that’s James Gunn and those movies had actual stories

outside of Spider-Man and loki, zero clue what else they got with that level of character development

they had opportunities with winter soldier and okoye

Back
Top Bottom