WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They was really about to make Blade the 4th lead in his own damn movie?!? :smh: TF is going on over there…

At this point just cut the cord, focus on X-Men and FF, then worry about connecting everything later down the road…Clearly stuff is starting to go off the track and it’s going to be a full on disaster if they keep going this way…

I agree. The Antman movies were always 3rd string. I dont know why they expected it to do Endgame/Infinity War numbers.

I get marvel didn’t expect chadwick’s passing

but they had to know they ain’t had RDJ safety net no more

they needed to either step expectations way back until they are established more things.. or they needed to speed things up with at least the fantastic 4

but they couldn’t look at the current roster and legit think things would be the same

they couldn’t look at the current roster and legit think things would be the same

It legitimately feels like this was the case…I think they got into their own heads a little bit and got that too big to fail mentality going.

Marvel-Cover-Variety-FORWEB.jpg

to be fair, they did it to steve…

but that’s still bad, in this instance

At least in that instance they already had him firmly established in the MCU, along with most of the other characters in the movie actually…Bringing out Blade as the 4th lead in his debut movie is out of control…

The argument can be made that they did that with BP but Civil War wasn’t being billed as HIS film before the fact either…That reeks of bait and switch type of moves…

Fatigue is real.

the writing been on the wall since post-endgame

Superhero movies are DONE, it was a fun ride....but studios milked that calf dry and than milked it again

everything that comes out now just feels like a desperate attempt to recapture the magic.

its just not there anymore.

Is it superhero fatigue or is it that they've been delivering more duds than anything post-Endgame?

Their hit rate between the shows and movies has been below the Mendoza line the last few years
both.

they are duds because they are the same story repackaged over and over and over and over again with different costumes

people are tired of watching the same ****.

And now I’m seeing that they want Tobey and Hugh to be the leads on Secret Wars ?!? Tobey is my guy but damn if this isn’t straight up desperation.

They’re out here plotting on going to the nostalgia well…AGAIN…For what will be the 4th time by then? I’m losing count…

I agree that they need all those characters to be involved with FF and the X-Men. The stories alone with BP and Storm. Wolverine vs Hulk. Avengers vs X-men. They need those characters. I know its supposed to sift reboot after Secret Wars.

A lot of is that ppl got attached to the characters and don’t care for newer characters (even if they’re better)

Granted there are some cases where the new characters indeed are sub par (Shuri)

At least in that instance they already had him firmly established in the MCU, along with most of the other characters in the movie actually…Bringing out Blade as the 4th lead in his debut movie is out of control…

The argument can be made that they did that with BP but Civil War wasn’t being billed as HIS film before the fact either…That reeks of bait and switch type of moves…

exactly in civil war steve was taking a backseat to BP, spidey, tony and WS

and then zemo too

shouldn’t be doing that when you got a legit actor and need star power

I have to consider the fact that Chapek just wanted to pump out as much content as they could on D+. Consider that pressure and the pandemic hit, so I think it's fair to believe they just made lazy content to be lazy. I find it interesting out of all the Marvel D+ series, Loki is the one series that stands out from the rest.

Let's hope that Iger tells Feige to destroy that stupid monarchy he created with executives and actually establishes the studios future plans for success.

They better, because I'm getting sick and tired of danger style danger style sending me his fan-fiction regarding Shang-Chi 2 and how it'll connect to the next Eternals movie.

I have to consider the fact that Chapek just wanted to pump out as much content as they could on D+. Consider that pressure and the pandemic hit, so I think it's fair to believe they just made lazy content to be lazy. I find it interesting out of all the Marvel D+ series, Loki is the one series that stands out from the rest.

Let's hope that Iger tells Feige to destroy that stupid monarchy he created with executives and actually establishes the studios future plans for success.

They better, because I'm getting sick and tired of danger style danger style sending me his fan-fiction regarding Shang-Chi 2 and how it'll connect to the next Eternals movie.
Echo trailer is coming out this week!!!!!

What fatigue?

DP3 gonna do numbers.

Loki made Magic johnson say MCU was back

They just gotta release movies of people we care about.

Unfortuantely, not many care for the Marvels, een though Captain Marvel is awesome

The MCU will be fine. The next Avengers movies will be crazy. Just have to stop releasing ant man 3 like duds.

I don't know if this necessarily fits into 'superhero fatigue' but I am definitely getting tired of every movie being basically 'We have to accomplish this task or the entire galaxy will be destroyed... EVERYTHING.'

Like can we go back to maybe just the city being potentially destroyed or a small district within the city potentially being poisoned if the hero doesn't do the thing?
😂¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If a MCU Spider-Man movie cones out and it doesnt do numbers, the. Yess Marvel should panic.

But that will never happen so no need to panic

That’s why the daredevil show was awesome. he went around NYC punching the eff out of street level badguys. Was great when he was punching that fat dweeb kingpin. Their version of bullseye was also one of the best villains we’ve had in any marvel show or movie.

disney+ kingpin was someone’s fat uncle dressed in tommy bahama.

Unpopular opinion - They should have let Thanos snap again in Endgame and reset the whole MCU.

I think they should use the Loki show as a reset. Let the timelines all go to hell and somehow( the writers can figure it out) reset things. Bringing back heroes we lost and heroes we haven't seen yet ( FF X-Men)

Back
Top Bottom