WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I don't know if this necessarily fits into 'superhero fatigue' but I am definitely getting tired of every movie being basically 'We have to accomplish this task or the entire galaxy will be destroyed... EVERYTHING.'

Like can we go back to maybe just the city being potentially destroyed or a small district within the city potentially being poisoned if the hero doesn't do the thing?
😂¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's part of why Batman can still feel fresh.

I think they can do that with Spiderman, DP and the X-men series. Basically Superheros on earth.

i was told rdj was never coming back

:rofl:

I still doubt it. He’s the fave to win best supporting actor for Oppenheimer. Why return to that ****show when he can get better roles now? He left on a high note. Time to move on…

I still doubt it. He’s the fave to win best supporting actor for Oppenheimer. Why return to that ****show when he can get better roles now? He left on a high note. Time to move on…
Money. Simple as that. He's not going to say no to the Disney bag. I bet his comments during the Oppenheimer press was leverage for him to get a bigger offer from Disney for Secret Wars.

Plus you already know the theater is going to explode when Tony steps through a portal. He's not going to let Chris Evans have all the glory. :lol:

Was Jamie Foxx's Electro in NWH a variant from another Garfield Spider-Man timeline? I know the lizard made a joke about how Max looked before.

Just something I thought about when I re-watched NWH last night lol.

They never really squared that circle. IIRC I think Jamie just didnt want to play it as a lame this time around.

Money. Simple as that. He's not going to say no to the Disney bag. I bet his comments during the Oppenheimer press was leverage for him to get a bigger offer from Disney for Secret Wars.
Can’t wait for him to come in like George Clooney in The Flash at the end of Secret Wars

The tears coming down Pete's face when Tony pops out is about to have tears falling down my face.

maxresdefault.jpg

full circle 🥹

Your initial statement was doubting him signing to come back on for secret wars. Saying you doubted it, when a reliable source said otherwise lol.

no way he’s gon to a 10 second cameo in secret wars, if he comes back, he is going to have an important role

hell even his role in homecoming is like 10x that of clooney int he flash :lol:

he may not do solo films anymore but after im3, he never did solo films anymore either, he was part of an ensemble moving forward

Back
Top Bottom