WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Speaking of X-Men, I remember I was on a flight somewhere and I saw X-Men First Class as an option for the movie. I wasnt really interested in the Fox X-men stuff at the time but I gave it a watch and let me tell you, that is still one of the best Marvel movies PERIOD. I dont think they can do Professor X and Xavier as well as they did in that one.

X-Men_First_Class_Poster.jpg
Yea it's the best X-Men movie made so far for me.

Only thing I didn't like about it is how they did my dude Darwin

5e96bc3e-0953-4228-8aef-179256d85331-3ce4cc0e-b417-45c7-8516-4091b372accf-darwin-x-men-2011.jpg

His power is basically that he can always evolve/adapt to anything and can't really die but he still got killed off :lol: :smh:

Everything else about the movie was great

Definitely feel like the timing (writers + actors strike), the lack of promo in the lead-up to it's release as a result and the recent run of lukewarm superhero and MCU flicks is more responsible for its BO struggles than whatever he's talking about on set :lol:

Also feels like a good part of the usual superhero movie going fanbase have a visceral negative reaction to female driven stories and productions (look at the harassment campaigns to the last SW's, She-Hulk reaction etc) so the trolling was extra thick online.

Sounds like a massive cop out throwing the director/production team under the bus when the studio was responsible for the conditions I mentioned that it was released under.

Last edited:
That reminds me. In the 90s X-men cartoon, the one time Spider-Man showed up they only showed the back of his hand, but when it was Spideys turn to call on the X-men, its a whole cross-over episode? What was up with that?

That reminds me. In the 90s X-men cartoon, the one time Spider-Man showed up they only showed the back of his hand, but when it was Spideys turn to call on the X-men, its a whole cross-over episode? What was up with that?

Back then, X-men got the star treatment.

Higher ratings, make it a bigger event since they had more to do than he did in their show.

Didnt matter though cause these days Spidey is back as Marvel's top star, though I think he will be #2 once the actual X-Men team is introduced in the MCU.

I enjoyed DOFP. Had one of the best trailers too when they used the theme song to Inception.

Logan is good. Did a re-watch recently....Just didn't like where the story went when he got to the mountain lookout lol. But whatever.

Ngl I checked out of the most recent X-Men movies after seeing Mystique being pushed how she was. Just never felt she was as important as Jean or others. Was kind of bummed to hear the recent Phoenix adaptation wasn’t great too.

Ngl I checked out of the most recent X-Men movies after seeing Mystique being pushed how she was. Just never felt she was as important as Jean or others. Was kind of bummed to hear the recent Phoenix adaptation wasn’t great too.

J Law blew up so they had to make her the star, plus rumors that she started making demands.

I mean I'm sure "our" Stark won't return, but with KD/SW coming, I don't see how a version of that Iron Man doesn't appear again. Like everything Feige & crew, just won't publicly say it, which i enjoy. :pimp:

Really wish we could go back to the days of when surprises were actual surprises. But now there are tons of leakers who ruin big moments that will happen in movies before the damn trailer even debuts. :smh:

PO

I mean I'm sure "our" Stark won't return, but with KD/SW coming, I don't see how a version of that Iron Man doesn't appear again. Like everything Feige & crew, just won't publicly say it, which i enjoy. :pimp:

Really wish we could go back to the days of when surprises were actual surprises. But now there are tons of leakers who ruin big moments that will happen in movies before the damn trailer even debuts. :smh:

PO

The multiverse saga allows them to bend these rules, and technically not blatantly lie in our faces. It is totally possible the 616 iron man makes an appearance, and still ultimately dies in endgame. That way, his death still holds weight.

1701631156753.gif

Back
Top Bottom