WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I enjoyed the finale.
Seeing all the cameos in this finale was nice.
- You telling me Iron Man couldn't help with that Asteroid.
- Cap making more and more enemies lol
- Daredevil, Cloak and Dagger was a nice touch
- I am really curious who pulled them through time.
- Also curious how/why Bishop showed up like he didn't get lost in the time stream with Nathan lol
- Haven't they already encountered Apocalypse in the old series? So they should know who he is when he introduced himself, right?

- I wonder if the actions of the team in the past will affect the future where Jean and Scott are at. Idk if that how time travel/stream works in the MCU. It's too confusing for me at this point.

- Curious as to where Logan and Morph end up. Morph will probably cosplay jean the entire time to help Logan recover

When you can't find your shield because it was thrown into oblivion.

Capture.PNG

I know he had the shield earlier in the episode.

Bastion was right about Charles..

Just look at how dude framed who started the war and when, from his viewpoint

"His name was Gambit. Remember it. "

james-brown.gif

That was young Apocalypse the crew pulled up on in ancient Egypt right?

Then current Apocalypse pulled up in the remnants of Genosha.

Morph changing to Jean was :lol::smh:

Bastion asking Jubilee if she was gonna slay him with the 4th of July. :lol:

Sinister:

"Oh dear." :lol:

Great finale. Hopefully the wait for Season 2 isn't excruciatingly long.

HOLY ISH WHAT AN EPISODE!!

Cameos were A1 here 🔥:pimp:

Xavier & Magnus convos were great as well

Jean turning into the Phoenix had me yellin at the scream! LFG!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Cable gettin ***** slapped by his own arm sounds like somethin Kendrick would do to Aubrey (Drake)

Rogue beatin the living crap out of Bastion was amazing! Love how they used Rogue this season on how strong she is!

Apocalypse comin back! 🔥🔥🔥 One of my favorite villains in the Marvel-verse ever! Season 2 bout to be crazy AF!!

Plus seeing OG Peter Parker & Mary Jane pleeeeeasssssse Marvel pleeeeeeeassssseeee create a sequel series to Spider-Man animated series!!! PLLEEEEEEASSSSSSEEEE!!!

We all knew - or should’ve known - this was how Gambit was coming back.

Wolverine will probably be war in this incarnation of the horsemen in order to get his adamantium back - or he’ll be death after they save Gambit.

Considering this is a continuation of the OG show, Apocalypse now sees mutants as his children??? Mister, “I’m as far from mutants as you are from them”?

Wild.

BRUH that's the best Marvel project I've seen since Infinity War.

Impeccable writing, animation, feels all of that, they knocked that **** outta the park.

10/8

The ending had me geeked like a little kid dawg.

BRUH that's the best Marvel project I've seen since Infinity War.

Impeccable writing, animation, feels all of that, they knocked that **** outta the park.

10/8

The ending had me geeked like a little kid dawg.

damn, better than endgame?

Back
Top Bottom