WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Same net worth ($200mil, just like Salma):
jessica-simpson-weight-loss-backgrid-post.jpg

And I'm not even saying she looks bad. She looks great. Salma looks ELITE, though, and it's not just money.

anytime i see her, mind my goes straight to Chicken of the Sea 😂

these new dudes sure are sassy, catty even.

like, how do YOU miss the point, and have the nerve to try and clap back? 😂😂😂

straight Santos vibes
The point wasn’t missed at all. One poster called Salma elite, another said it was due to money, then brought up Jessica Simpson. I said that’s an unfair comparison regardless of what’s being compared because Salma is top tier, Jessica Simpson is not top tier. Y’all could’ve at least compared Salma to the lady from Modern Family or something.

I wasn’t “clapping back” at buddy at all, I just met a sarcastic comment with sarcasm. I think I have posts in here going back a couple years so idk about new dude.. I don’t care to be a regular though 🤷🏾‍♂️

The point wasn’t missed at all. One poster called Salma elite, another said it was due to money, then brought up Jessica Simpson. I said that’s an unfair comparison regardless of what’s being compared because Salma is top tier, Jessica Simpson is not top tier. Y’all could’ve at least compared Salma to the lady from Modern Family or something.

I wasn’t “clapping back” at buddy at all, I just met a sarcastic comment with sarcasm. I think I have posts in here going back a couple years so idk about new dude.. I don’t care to be a regular though 🤷🏾‍♂️

so you’re a skimmer and not a reader, got it. not that we didnt know already.

i see you like to double down too. take your L and move on, you’re embarrassing yourself right now.

Last edited:
Do we necessarily need RDJ to return as a Stark variant? Just get Cruise or someone else that could be Stark in Secret Wars.

I prefer Evans to return as Cap because that MFer is still roaming around the 616.

Do we necessarily need RDJ to return as a Stark variant? Just get Cruise or someone else that could be Stark in Secret Wars.

I prefer Evans to return as Cap because that MFer is still roaming around the 616.

RDJ as a villain Tony Stark would be excellent, and wouldn’t tarnish the impact that OUR variant made in Endgame either 🤷‍♂️…Plus it would give RDJ a fresh perspective on the character and show off those acting chops a bit…

Back
Top Bottom