WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

To the MCU’s defense, if they were to drop the X-Men tomorrow, by Saturday people would be asking why they didn’t help with Thanos by Saturday.

Somebody at Marvel is ****ing up right now. Def dont want them to touch Dr. Doom at this point.

IMG_7416.jpeg

All aboard the recast train

Just have the GOAT Willem/ Goblin. E the major villain going forward. Have him messing up dimensions and wreaking havoc like when he had his camera 📷 in the animated series :lol:

He isn't going to prison, he's keeping his money, his career ain't over.

He just probably not gonna **** with Disney again. Could be much worse.

IMG_1522.jpeg

I mean I’m down for a new X-Men game but gotta make it like Batman or Spider-Man.

Gambit and Scott will be my first choice

He isn't going to prison, he's keeping his money, his career ain't over.

He just probably not gonna **** with Disney again. Could be much worse.
But he had to shell out insane money for defense, will have this hanging over him for years, and gets booted from the MCU when he had a whole movie named after his character. The amount of money he could be losing out on is unfathomable especially considering actors like RDJ are now worth $300 million+. He fumbled the bag in an incredible way bc he clearly was one of the better actors and characters in the MCU. If everything came together correctly and the Kang movie was successful, he probably would have went on to become the next big star in Hollywood. So yea, he’s still rich and will still get work but I don’t think he ever touches what he could have been. It was a pretty major bag fumble.

Bamboozled ? Homey apparently has anger issues with loose hands. Def not bamboozled
Bruh read the articles not the headlines. 2023 you cannot rely on that. This man got a misdemeanor for harassment and assault in the third degree(which is like snatching a phone out of someone’s hand). The evidence doesn’t even line up with that. Matter of fact;

Back
Top Bottom