WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

detail.jpg

:emoji_thinking:

I'm always excited for the latest movies (good and...not so good), but I'm legit hyped for this. I like the attention to details with even how Wolverine extends his claws out, and Patch....so fire.

Reactions: sb
I know its going to be good, but idk about turn the whole MCU around good. It'd be nice. I kinda feel like DP is its own thing to the side. Like if Disney/Marvel is Ford, DP is like Shelby. Yea it is, technically a Ford, but its not really indicative of what all Ford vehicles are like. If that makes any sense.

Feige definitely made the call :lol:, Ruffalo knew what he was saying.

On the Marvel side though you wanna keep something like that under wraps.

The audience reaction to that would be something if it's a surprise...

^
Yup. Sucks.
Even like Sasha Cohen posted on last page. These verified leakers post something then everyone aggregrates it so it’s literally impossible to be not spoiled in this era. :smh::frown:

Hard to stop it tbh.

PO

As much as I pay attention to leaks and "scoopers", I do believe they are why there is increased disappointment in movies because we expect so much and things get spoiled. It almost becomes anticlimactic when we do see the movie. I imagine if we never had those Toby and Andrew pics going into No Way Home and Daredevil, that would have been a hell of a surprise, but like mentioned, it's hard to reel that back in now.

in these day and age, youd figure marvel can figure out who these leakers are out by now and be able to stop it

or they actually like the attention on some of the leaks get?

they could however make a hulk centric movie, its going to be an ensemble and not considered a solo film?
Yeah, technically World War Hulk wouldn’t be a solo movie. Think hes trying to throw a curveball.

in these day and age, youd figure marvel can figure out who these leakers are out by now and be able to stop it

or they actually like the attention on some of the leaks get?
My feeling is that it's part of their marketing strategy, but it's constantly backfiring. They should pay attention to how Ryan Reynolds is doing it. A decent amount of DP shots leaked before the strikes, and the trailer still showed us stuff we didn't see coming and we're not bored already, well, at least I'm not.

Movie will do numbers...I cannot wait for X-Men. I personally think they have been the crown jewel of the MCU and we've been given other stuff, just to get to them . They can legit go away from Avengers stuff to focus on other teams and come back to the Avengers way later.

Back
Top Bottom