WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Actually that would be kind of cool if they revealed that was a fake face he was using hole time. Morph "comes out". Oh people will LOVE that. :lol:

Thats what happened in the comics, so it will prolly happen on the show.

To be honest I rather no more trailers or leaks. Ruining the Hype.
I haven't watched trailers for movies I've wanted to actually see in decades.

It's rare for me to see a movie in theaters. And when I do, I legit enjoy the trailers. But if I know I wanna see something, I want it to be as new to me as possible. I don't fish for youtube trailers or the such

They really should've had this coincide with the first GOTG's and CM movies, would've been the perfect time.

A period piece Blade was a bad idea in the first place.
Not the worst idea.

They can do flashbacks in the actual movie set in modern day to explain it easier.

They trying to lowkey explain him always being around so they make him much older like Wolverine or any other near immortal character.

They really should've had this coincide with the first GOTG's and CM movies, would've been the perfect time.

Only if you ignore his origins.

Most ppl cling to the Nova that got semi-popular same time as GotG. Put aside that he was originally a teen hero a part of a group that eventually got stuck in space saving the galaxy/universe.

Feige just thinking he can do this story at any time which isn’t wrong. Gotta save some good stuff for the future.

Not like Nova would’ve added much to the overall bigger stories like the Infinity saga

kang dynasty is officially removed from the next avengers film, currently title just avengers 5 while "secret wars" still intact for the 6th

1710701962941.png

Avengers 5 is due out in 2026,which means a script probably needs to be completed at some point this year (plus casting) and filming would start sometime in 2025. Seems like a crazy fast turnaround given the stakes that an Avengers movie title holds.

casting should be easy and fast just because most of are going to returning characters for A5 anyways

and its probably not til Secret Wars where the plethora of cameos and new cast moving forward will be introduced

kang dynasty is officially removed from the next avengers film, currently title just avengers 5 while "secret wars" still intact for the 6th

1710701962941.png

I think I remember seeing a few pages back, Kang will still be the main villain but they just went away with the "Kang Dynasty" name for A5.

PO

Back
Top Bottom