WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1000005380.jpg

Ugh, they held back on the cameos this time haha, which is good. Looks like Dr. Strange will be in the film too.

I was waiting for a lot of cameos but I agree, it's for the best they held off on them and this just focused on how great the chemistry will be between them and how action-packed it'll be. Final/Trailer #3 will probably be where they really show a lot of stuff.

Most of the trailer looks like it’s within 10 minutes of each other, unless the whole film is just in that environment the whole time.

is this this eras civil war? I feel alot of folks get introduced and they say this directly sets up the next avengers.

All we need is the specific Psylocke variant (not Olivia Munn, hope she gets better btw) from Marvel vs Capcom 2 and it will be all of Marvels top stars in a movie.

I want to see some flashback scenes of this Logan and his timeline. I would like to think that he and the rest of the X-Men/Superheroes would be shown in their comic book suits that a lot of us grew up seeing them in. Also X-Men characters interacting with other Marvel superheroes.

Not getting my hopes up. I just want the story to be good.

Most of the trailer looks like it’s within 10 minutes of each other, unless the whole film is just in that environment the whole time.

This is legit the only thing that worries me, I hope the whole movie doesn’t happen within the void, like quantummania did in the quantum realm….need to see them hoping into different universes/timelines….but lord these two have incredible chemistry man, Ryan really came to restore the MCU and largely because of his friendship with these actors off camera, I don’t think anyone other than him would have convinced Hugh to put the claws back on and can’t forget he is also friends with Evans so fully expect a good cameo from him….legit tip my hat to Ryan man, THANK YOU.

I can’t take no more! I’m supposed to be teaching, but I’m making them read while I’m in a pool of overwhelming tears of joy watching this trailer for the 6th time.

Might have to throw in the towel and give them extra recess for the remainder of the day 😂🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom