WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

^ Yeah, I wasn't expecting that at all. My wife was like, 'what are you watching?!'
laugh.gif

He may be a simp but his power is no joke. Dude can terrorize a city by just talking. He's out there making people hate themselves and their lives.
Word I'm on the last episode and the way this dude is controlling the ENTIRE hospital to attack her right now is nuts just imagine the capabilities of his powers in the MCU just imagine kill grave telling the avengers team to kill each other lol they wouldn't be able to help themselves... The only one that wouldn't  be affected is Iron Man because I doubt he can get exposed to toxins in his suit...  On a side not I got fanboy boner when i seen sexy *** Rosario Dawson's cameo 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Yo, JJ and Trish were grinding hard while on top. If I was the actor they were on top of, I'd be struggling to decide if I should just enjoy it or only enjoy it slightly.

Lol, no not at all. You were complaining about being spoiled by an mcu spoiler that you clicked on in the mcu thread

Right now, no one's really spoiling anything, yet, but they're still inviting risk by talking without spoiler brackets in a thread that's not dedicated to JJ

Last edited:
Yo, JJ and Trish were grinding hard while on top. If I was the actor they were on top of, I'd be struggling to decide if I should just enjoy it or only enjoy it slightly.
I still wonder if the actors actually enjoy these scenes. I mean, I'll admit. If I had a scene where a chick was grinding on me, I'd probably enjoy it too much
laugh.gif

Those sock things they wear to cover themselves, I assume aren't water / liquid proof. I wouldn't want her stopping midscene to ask if I just finished. Would be awkward for everyone.

The upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 2 Collection promises to be a must-have item this Christmas, and the Blu-ray cover artwork by Matt Ferguson (@Cakes_Comics) has been revealed.

The limited edition, 13-Disc Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two Collection invites you to hold the greatest power in the cosmos in your grasp – an orb containing one of the legendary Infinity Stones! Plus Blu-ray 3D[emoji]8482[/emoji], Blu-ray[emoji]8482[/emoji] and Digital Copies of all Phase 2 films, in collectible packaging designed by artist Matt Ferguson. This set overflows with stunning Marvel memorabilia, including a gold-foiled page from the book of Dark Elves, an ancient drawing from the Morag vault, Avengers and S.T.R.I.K.E. uniform patches, a replica of the Tony Stark Tattoo from Marvel’s Iron Man 3, and much more!

Last edited:
Mayimbe rumor about Star Lords dad:

Captain Marvel aka Mar-Vell

vsVfwer.jpg

Last edited:
Gunn is awesome, udude just keeps shutting the rumors (and Mayimbe) down with quickness. :lol:

Mayimbe rumor about Star Lords dad:

Captain Marvel aka Mar-Vell

vsVfwer.jpg

Via his facebook:

All right. From this moment on I’m going to stop commenting on any rumors surrounding Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, because, eventually, someone is going to come up with a spoiler that has some truth to it. That said, the rumors surrounding Quill’s parentage at the present moment are completely false, and aren’t even close to the truth. I don’t know how people come up with this stuff, but it certainly isn’t through legitimate sources.

Also, I get the desire to get “scoops” on character inclusion and casting choices, etc. But since when is a plot spoiler a “scoop”? Is this really what fandom wants to know? Plot details in movies ahead of time? I got in this business because I love movies, and I think most film journalists are the same way. And spoiling plot details doesn’t add to the enjoyment of the film-going experience. So bravo to those folks out there who don’t partake in this sort of thing.

But, as I said, eventually someone will actually spoil some detail of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. So this will be my last comment squelching a rumor until May 2017. But if you do pick up on some plot detail between now and then, be aware, A) They are likely full of ****, as has been everyone so far who has claimed to have had inside info, and B) We’re creating a film that doesn’t rely on plot twists to be an enjoyable experience. They’re only a very small part of what we’re cooking up for you.

Jimmy Kimmel [emoji]10004[/emoji] @jimmykimmel

.@Iron_Man & @CaptainAmerica themselves, @RobertDowneyJr & @ChrisEvans are on TONIGHT with a BIG #CivilWar surprise... @Marvel

Back
Top Bottom