WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

DAT MELANIN

1408462-10.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Cap look like he getting ready to have his face sat on

^ I know it's bound to happen some day but I just can't see Russo doing that now

That someday will be Civil War. A great way to bring in phase 3, will separate all the avengers into their own thing because of his death. Great motivation for spiderman to be a good hero as well if Rogers gets offed and Iron man feels guilty because of it.....

What do I know though

I know I've mentioned it a ton of times already, but I fully expect Cap to pass the shield onto Bucky here. Have him die here, bring his "soul" back after Thor: Ragnarok, and have them looking for him in Ant-Man 2 so they can be ready to rock and roll for Infinity War, part.1. He doesn't have to be the main focus on Ragnarok and AM2, but have him coming back as a secondary story in the background. What do I know though

Yeah, Cap dying here would work to keep everyone split up for the next few films, until infinity War when they'll all need to be together. Heck, end this film with him getting shot and dying and then end Infinity War 1 with him being resurrected.

^I wouldn't mind that, at all.

And in regards to War Machine "dying". I don't think he's going to die. I think the clip was added into the trailer for added emotion to emphasis how sever this conflict really is going to be.

IM and the govt. attacked Cap's BFF and Cap and Bucky did the same. Add more fuel to the flame.

Side note, it was neat seeing Scarlet Witch fly.

Yeah the only thing I had against the SRA was the "Working for the Gov't part" plus the whole secret identity part really screwed Pete after Civil War. Tony talked him into the worst idea ever. :smh:

:smh: at all the capes coming out from Team Stark, y'all boy taking L's and SMH at anybody wanting to be on the same side as General Ross

I really hope they don't kill Cap at the end of this, just imprison him or some other ****. If you bring him back to life later, what's stopping them from bringing back other dead heroes or other people who were killed. Plus what benefit would the Avengers get by bringing Cap back alive at the end of IW Pt. 1, not like he can make the single difference in defeating Thanos.

^I wouldn't mind that, at all.

And in regards to War Machine "dying". I don't think he's going to die. I think the clip was added into the trailer for added emotion to emphasis how sever this conflict really is going to be.

IM and the govt. attacked Cap's BFF and Cap and Bucky did the same. Add more fuel to the flame.

Side note, it was neat seeing Scarlet Witch fly.

I think that's exactly there plan. Man Disney is going to eat for years to come off these movies and I'm happily here for this

:smh: at all the capes coming out from Team Stark, y'all boy taking L's and SMH at anybody wanting to be on the same side as General Ross

I really hope they don't kill Cap at the end of this, just imprison him or some other ****. If you bring him back to life later, what's stopping them from bringing back other dead heroes or other people who were killed. Plus what benefit would the Avengers get by bringing Cap back alive at the end of IW Pt. 1, not like he can make the single difference in defeating Thanos.

#Wellactually Cap was never murked. The bullet put him into a sort of coma in time and space.

There's nothing stopping them from doing it regardless.

Not really about Cap making a major difference in terms of firepower, but to simply give the Avengers a rallying point to feel hope again in a dark sitution. Basically it allows for a heartwarming, feel good moment for everybody before they go back to the war.

Last edited:
Well what's stopping them is not starting it to begin with.

Once you open up a loophole to resurrection then it opens up the can of worms.

IM and WM finna take that seat on Team Washed next to Kobe.
Fax

People are going to start bringing up lebron excuses and hypotheticals after seeing him get washed on the big screen

"Cap got drafted on a better team"

"Iron man needs more help"
Yall dudes are delusional. The first teaser/trailer for this movie is not gonna have action scenes showing Cap getting washed. That'll be saved for the movie.

Where is this IM getting washed he needs more help nonsense coming from? Is it really all from your own side? It's 2 on 1 and they're barely getting the job done.

Let it be the other way around and yall would be crying murder that IM had somebody else beating up on Cap with him.

Said it before yall setting yallselves up for that huge L.

Last edited:

He's gonna lead. Like the true leader that he is. Right @Captain America?

Yeah, Cap dying here would work to keep everyone split up for the next few films, until infinity War when they'll all need to be together. Heck, end this film with him getting shot and dying and then end Infinity War 1 with him being resurrected.

THIS. If Russo's have the balls to do it. If Disney lets them do it, can you imagine the reaction? The money Disney will make??

Civil War comes out May 16th, 2016. Mr. Stark shall reign supreme over that white privilege oozing Captain.

Back
Top Bottom