WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Like Tony didn't just go to a random middle eastern country, shoot folk and blow up a tank in the first movie.
Terrorists, who were killing people with weapons his father's company manufactured and sold to them. Tony was being responsible, which was explained in part 2.

Tony don't front like he some type of symbol of excellence like them other **** boys though.

Ol throw a rock, hide your hands type of dudes.

Tony will tell you he pulled the trigger and tell you why with confidence. 

Bucky n them out here runnin and hidin like some lil *******

A billionaire murdered folk in a foreign country.
The American Way! 
pimp.gif

#TEAMTONY

its ****** up. he was brainwashed bruh..[/quote]

He was brainwashed but he should still be held accountable for some of it. If someone killed your mom or someone you really loved but was brainwashed when they did it, would you not want to see them punished for it?

its ****** up. he was brainwashed bruh..

He was brainwashed but he should still be held accountable for some of it. If someone killed your mom or someone you really loved but was brainwashed when they did it, would you not want to see them punished for it?[/quote]

no i agree. just pointing out the ****** up situation. bucky wasnt a bad guy, actually a really nice guy. until Hydra got ahold of him. :smh:

Your boy was a soldier, it was his choice to go on suicide missions. You're willing to put the whole country at risk because of your homeboy paid the cost? You're willing to kill people who fought and risked death for you, and THEIR homeboys to keep your best friend out of custody? That's selfish.

Captain America: "But, he's my friend"
Iron Man: "So was I"

Last edited:
Man if I find out someone was out to murder my best friend and I have the power to save him? I would. Ask Tony what he would do if that was Rhodey, Pepper or Happy

Nah, Tony would drop Rhodey and happy with the quickness if he thought they were on some WS ****. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Your boy was a soldier, it was his choice to go on suicide missions. You're willing to put the whole country at risk because of your homeboy paid the cost? You're willing to kill people who fought and risked death for you, and THEIR homeboys to keep your best friend out of custody? That's selfish.

Captain America: "But, he's my friend"
Iron Man: "So was I"

Cap is fighting for more than just Bucky....at least I hope there's more to it in the movie.

Nah, Tony would drop Rhodey and happy with the quickness if he thought they were on some WS ****. 
laugh.gif

Nah, Tony's squad is just self-sufficient and don't do bromance. They ride for each other at all costs, even catch each other when they're slippin'.

Last edited:
Random thought from me. I really liked Bucky in Winter Soldier. Dude is a badass. I loved that the film was based in my city. The shootout scene on the bridge was my favorite. Bucky reminded me of Val Kilmer in heat. Just ruthless with no regard for human life.

tumblr_nay04yFz3V1sjhl3go1_500.gif

tumblr_miyx9l5ysC1r04g55o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nob1uee6AV1rrrkde_500.gif

I loved how the scene was shot :pimp:

Random thought from me. I really liked Bucky in Winter Soldier. Dude is a badass. I loved that the film was based in my city. The shootout scene on the bridge was my favorite. Bucky reminded me of Val Kilmer in heat. Just ruthless with no regard for human life.

This boy is worth protecting :pimp:

I don't want to live in a world where innocent boys like him die for no reason :/

Last edited:

This boy is worth protecting :pimp:

His scenes were just too cold. Every move/shot is so strategic.

Last edited:
Lol yes. In one of the trailers Cap says 'The people who think you do, have no intentions of taking you in alive'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom