WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

With how quick they're making Black Panther I'm thinking Spider-Man is just gonna be a blur during the fighting scene :lol:

That base coming up from the water looks like in might be a prison. I wonder if they will recruit villains to fight like I'm the comics. (Thunderbolt Ross has Abomination)

That base coming up from the water looks like in might be a prison. I wonder if they will recruit villains to fight like I'm the comics. (Thunderbolt Ross has Abomination)
Interesting. I wonder if we'll even see Abomination lol. That would be dope though.

Also, I like the MCU Spidey Suit...Reminds of this bad boy.

On thing I notice with the teams fighting is it's 3 on 2 in the air favoring IM and like 4 on 2 favoring Cap on the ground but it's against BW and BP so they about to get washed for real.

:lol: I'm looking at where they're running though and it's so funny. Who are Ant Man and Hawkeye running to? :nerd:

Bucky looks like he's shooting a gun, War Machine looks like he's getting taken down with a rocket. :lol:

I figure it's Crossbones that shoots down War Machine.
People want to ignore it or fall for the misidirect.

They try to sell it all the way by having Tony stare in the direction of where the rocket was fired and then show WS in front of a wall in the clothes where it looks like BP is about to chase him or fail to shoot Tony.
Could be Crossbone, Ross, or another party framing Bucky for taking down Rhodey, which would naturally increase the conflict. Good old fashioned villain manipulates the heroes against each other plot.
Well we know that big Team Cap vs. Team Iron Man where Spidey shows up fight happens before Rhodey is shot down since he's in that fight too.

Last edited:
Bucky looks like he's shooting a gun, War Machine looks like he's getting taken down with a rocket. :lol:

Bucky trying to shoot down the rocket but it got too close to war machine?

Last edited:
There's no way that Black panther and iron man shouldn't be stomping the crap out of cap and WS. I'm waiting to see how they rationalize it inthe movie
ironman team AINT FAIR

these dudes got flippin vision too

Bucky trying to shoot down the rocket but it got too close to war machine?
That Bucky scene is a whole other scene in the movie. Son is inside while Tony and Rhodey are outside in the air over just a huge space of land.

So many casuals excited bout Spidey, judging from fb, twitter
There's no way that Black panther and iron man shouldn't be stomping the crap out of cap and WS. I'm waiting to see how they rationalize it inthe movie

ironman team AINT FAIR

these dudes got flippin vision too

Again, it's clear SW can handle Vision :tongue:

Last edited:
OH MY GOD. SO MUCH GLORIOUS STUFF

Spidey got them Ditko eyes

Antman on Hawkeyes arrow.

Calling it now, Black Panther steals the show

OH MY GOD. SO MUCH GLORIOUS STUFF

Spidey got them Ditko eyes

Antman on Hawkeyes arrow.

Calling it now, Black Panther steals the show
Remember before they got Spider-Man, BP was suppose to be the big new star. There is no doubt in my mind he will absolute destroy the universe in this movie. You can already see the little glimpses from the trailers

cough, cough, red hulk, cough
You really think they'll bring in Red Hulk in this film? 
if they did thou

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom