WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Something about that BP poster irks me. Editing perhaps? Looks like they just cut Boseman's head and put it on the body.

Trailer should be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. I expect no less after that Thor Ragnarok teaser.

Something about that BP poster irks me. Editing perhaps? Looks like they just cut Boseman's head and put it on the body.

Trailer should be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. I expect no less after that Thor Ragnarok teaser.

There be plenty more posters to come, but yes... seeing that it's the first one it should have been better. Maybe they're aren't trying to give away too much details on the suit?

Last edited:
should have upgrade the silver to gold]

Yup.. would have been cool if he went from silver to gold when becoming king

Cap as the villain of CW was pretty well developed

Only villain with a cult following

I haven't been watching the finals but will watch a few minutes tonight to see lefraud get swept.

I can just wait til it hits the web like couple seconds after..assuming it doesn't leak before

watched wonder woman last night.. enjoyed it.. but Marvel > DC by far..

The poster has the right idea. It just doesn't look sharp to me. Kinda as if it's a picture of a picture.

As if it's standard definition when it should be HD.

Last edited:
Looks like a photoshop job from 1997

Doing the king Black Panther dirty like that
mean.gif

They gotta roll out BP the right way smh [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️. He's too dope of a character/background to not roll him out right.

Luckily this was only a poster

I'm ok with it being a 10 second clip even. February is such a long time from now. There's still two mcu movies to release before BP lol

Didn't BP just wrap up a couple weeks ago? If so, they definitely haven't had enough time to work on the special effects. I just need to see BP, a dope shot of Wakanda, and how MBJ looks like as the villain.

Back
Top Bottom