WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

:lol: That Queens thing makes sense for hs Spidey. Why in the hell was he traveling to Manhattan just for their skyscrapers abandoning his community? When he gets that paper job though he'll be out there.

I mean HS Spidey has been doing work in Manhattan for 50 years lol. The criminals ain't gonna be in Forest Hills

But yeah this is clearly all very "early" in his career

Last edited:
Does vulture know spidey's identity?

And what's the one scene being referenced with aunt may?

Movie was dope, best Spider-Man since the Toby one... RT's rating is fair, not too high or too low.
Had really just one "ehh" moment but nothing that kills the vibe of the movie. Enjoy guys, no regrets!

So what happens?

And does may find out peter is Spiderman?

So what happens?

And does may find out peter is Spiderman?

Yes. At the very end Peter is trying on the suit again without the mask in his house after Starks gave it back, and Aunt May saw Peter and scream out W.T.F

Last edited:
So peter passes on the iron spider suit, but keeps the CW suit?

Yes, but I'm actually thinking Peter thought that Starks was testing/ joking with him with the iron spider suit and joining the Avengers

Last edited:
Thanks gents.. I believe I gave a rep to every response I got.. hope I did

Appreciate it

Can't wait to watch.. hopefully I get to soon

Easily one of top 5 MCU movies. That alone says how much I loved this film. Finally a real AMAZING spider man movie. The only gripe I have is that spider man looked really animated in a couple of the cgi scenes. It almost looked like a video game.

I was hoping to see the king pin walk by the Vulture in that jail scene. I know that wasn't going to happen but the fanboy in me still had my fingers crossed. If I would've seen that my head would've exploded.

Last edited:
I'll make it short. Homecoming is easily top 5 MCU movies and best Spidey movie. Spider-Man 2 still has the best Spidey fight scenes though. Holland >>>>>

So freaking glad all the Iron Man/Stark stuff was just for marketing.

How is the freaking Vulture one of the best MCU villains to date. God bless Michael Keaton

My theater gasped so loud during that Peter-Donald Glover convo

Marisa ToBae [emoji]128293[/emoji]

If Sony messes this up at least we got this movie

Easily top 5, tuh! EASILY THE BEST MARVEL FILM PERIOD.

What a charming film. My goodness, the heart in this movie.

#whatsaspiderman2

Joan Lee, Wife Of MARVEL COMICS Legend Stan Lee Dies At 93

Joan Lee author, Madame Web voice actress in the '90s animated Spider-Man series and wife of Marvel Comics' Stan Lee has passed away this evening in Los Angeles, California.

View media item 2485889

Last edited:
Just got back from the movie theater. Homecoming was fantastic. Dare I say that it's a Top 3 MCU film? #FireTake 
laugh.gif

Tom Holland was great, Michael Keaton was so great as the Vulture and for once, an MCU villain doesn't get marginalized. 

I'm sure when I watch it again, I'll find something that I didn't like, but for now...

giphy.gif

Post-credits scene had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya. Batman was awesome. He is such a terrific actor. Puts the fear of god into you.

Tom holland did a great job. Dude is really Spider-Man in that suit. Not sure how I feel about the Aunt Bae thing st the end.

I def wanted to see skyscraper swinging scenes, but this is still his homecoming film.

RDJ was good in this film too. Short time but he has a presence to him. Well acted.

Film is great too 4 for me.
Avengers
Civil war
Spidey
A2
In no order

Michael Giacchino's score for this film was actually really cool. I can't get Spider-Man's theme out my head and I'm not talking about the original 60's theme.

Last edited:
Killing Falcon would make you think he's a real threat?
laugh.gif

Of all the delusional bitter posts I've read this cracked the top 3.
Yeah because Marvel would really kill off one of the marquee characters like Iron Man, Spidey, and Thor in the first 2 seconds of Thanos appearance....

If you had any reading comprehension at all, you'd understand that the act of killing Falcon itself isn't what would make Thanos intimidating (I mean Ant-Man was giving Falcon problems at Avengers HQ,, that basically sums up my thoughts on dude)

But it's the fact that if Thanos were to immediately off one of the secondary characters like Hawkeye, Falcon, Vision, etc., it'd establish that he isn't f*cking around. We all know Marvel is notorious for letting everyone live (well except for bootleg Quicksilver)

And just because he kills one of them, doesn't mean one of the primary characters can't die. I've been saying that it would be a great time for them to kill Steve Rogers and let Bucky take the mantle of Captain America post-IW

Back
Top Bottom