WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

this dude did a good job on TLJ.. while i dont agree with his conclusion, he does at least acknowledge some of the buffoonery

The thing with this movie is that it went out of its way to subvert expectations when the expectations they would’ve have met would have put the movie in a MUCH more favorable light than it is now. You took the greatest hero in cinema history and mad him the uncle who snuck into his nephews room and because of it distances himself from his family. Broom boy, Super Leia, Force FaceTime. Like why would you make a parody of something people love when your overall goal is to make money. Still to this day I don’t understand it.

@tdogg2k is currently watching the film if I’m not mistaken. Ready to discuss with him. I want to discuss one of the jarring points of the film I’m questioning right now.

Fury had Captain Marvel on speed dial this whole time :stoneface:

lamekilla lamekilla chill with tlj comparison. see it first. i do agree on some points you made but that comparison is blasphemy.

rfx45 rfx45 those pics of elizabeth olsen :smh: . just damn.

Damn Scarlett.. Should’ve never got the breast reduction.

i didn't think i'd see the day but i think scarjo might be tittering in the bottom of the list for me in those set
775139984_CC00046_Los_Angele.jpg

31076360_1080041815466884_2386578223895937024_n.jpg

30592627_165666257465350_877775222336389120_n.jpg

but olsen wins for me, gon' break-up MCUs loveliest couple because bucky knows....

and cap knows....

rs_634x844-160426161229-634.Paul-Bettany-Elizabeth-Olsen-Chris-Evans.ms.042616.jpg

I don't think we'll ever see prime ScarJo ever again.

Team Funsize can have her.

@tdogg2k is currently watching the film if I’m not mistaken. Ready to discuss with him. I want to discuss one of the jarring points of the film I’m questioning right now.

Fury had Captain Marvel on speed dial this whole time :stoneface:

:lol:
I mean you gotta assume that they'll address that in A4 or in her solo film. I mean it's not like she's been on earth this entire time

Just skimming through reactions, trying not to linger on each one for fear of getting blindsided by a spoiler but it seems to me that:

Even if ppl disagree on how they feel about the first 2/3 of the movie...EVERYONE agrees that the last 1/3 of the movie is unreal

:lol:
I mean you gotta assume that they'll address that in A4 or in her solo film. I mean it's not like she's been on earth this entire time

But even still they’re gonna Deus ex THAT hard and then with Captain Marvel at that?? Like who really cares about Carol Danvers???? I’m questioning a lot. From allegedly Heimdall sending Hulk to earth (if he can do that without the Bifrost bridge, why the **** was Thor stuck on Sakaar) to Scarlett Witch destroying the Mind gem (um, they’re supposed to be indestructible) to Thor’s building of stormbreaker only for it to not do anything (did they really give Thor a pointless sidequest?!) to the death’s (not only does Thanos NOT kill anyone brutally with bare hands NOR does he use the reality warping properties of the gems to give everyone individual deaths, the snap wipes out heroes we know have confirmed sequels while giving NO explanation to why the original six Avengers conveniently don’t turn into ash. Straight cop out. Why feed into the killin people narrative only to kill heroes that we can’t have emotion for because we know without a doubt will return. Like you’re killing Spider-Man for cheap emotion??? Really????) There’s a LOT of questions I have...and waiting for A4 can’t cut it [/spoilers]

But even still they’re gonna Deus ex THAT hard and then with Captain Marvel at that?? Like who really cares about Carol Danvers???? I’m questioning a lot. From allegedly Heimdall sending Hulk to earth (if he can do that without the Bifrost bridge, why the **** was Thor stuck on Sakaar) to Scarlett Witch destroying the Mind gem (um, they’re supposed to be indestructible) to Thor’s building of stormbreaker only for it to not do anything (did they really give Thor a pointless sidequest?!) to the death’s (not only does Thanos NOT kill anyone brutally with bare hands NOR does he use the reality warping properties to give everyone individual deaths, the snap wipes out heroes he we know have confirmed sequels while giving NO explanation to why the original six Avengers conveniently don’t turn into ash.) There’s a LOT of questions I have...and waiting for A4 can’t cut it [/spoilers]

Did Widow die too? Was it just the big 4 that survived?[/spoilers]

Back
Top Bottom