WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

How dare you guys objectify women based on the size of their assets ..

All women of shape and sizes are beautiful...and fun

How dare you guys objectify women based on the size of their assets ..

All women of shape and sizes are beautiful...and fun

but you're the leader of team fun-sized, you're the #1 culprit here when it comes to objectifying women, just because you prefer it the other way around doesn't mean you aren't guilty

and to me it's not just the "assets" on scarjo, that boy hair cut and make-up isn't doing her any favors

i think your're confused, you're on the wrong screen name

you're using the one that is actually "amel"

Yeah that weird French journalist tamed Scarlett down and ruined her. Ryan Reynolds had her in her prime. She had a good 7 year run where she was ridiculous. Was voted Esquire’s sexiest woman alive in 2006 and 2013

7C2CA8B2-7A2A-4E6D-9975-DE190C5B6C0C.jpeg

2AB599F8-2C30-4DF0-BC5D-3DD4E7CBE73B.jpeg

Legendary run

tdogg2k tdogg2k is currently watching the film if I’m not mistaken. Ready to discuss with him. I want to discuss one of the jarring points of the film I’m questioning right now.

Fury had Captain Marvel on speed dial this whole time :stoneface:

I was suppose to be watching right now but my wife invited her best friend now i have to wait 12 hours for her to get off work. so Pm when you wake up in the morning and we can discuss

Lizzie is gorgeous. Her boobs were appreciated in the Anerican oldboy remake. Forgot thanos (james brolin) was banging her in that movie.

Back
Top Bottom