WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

If he figures out how to time travel he can possibly show up in the main timeline...

Otherwise that timeline is something completely new...

Yeah he’s in the Disney+ timeline now lol

In this movie, time travel doesn’t mess up the present/future because you assume that the future is pre-determined so any effects of time travel already occurred and is accounted for.

As for Steve, well I guess around 2010 a 20 year old Steve and a 60 year old Steve are chillin together lol. The 20 year old Steve follows the path as in the movies, becomes Captain America etc all the way until he goes back with the stones and mjolnir. That Steve ceases to exist and 80 year old Steve shows up on the lake to tell them what happened.

Old Steve at the end has either been here in this main timeline over the course of everything we’ve seen over the past 11 years of films...I have an issue with this one because that means his great niece would’ve knowingly hooked up with him :sick:...

OR

He used Pym Particles and time machine to travel there from some other timeline we haven’t seen...

Either way they left it very vague...

Quoting myself ^^^

Oh wait so Cap came back? I thought that cap went back and got old and like just lived his life out and walked to that spot at the time that he went back :lol:

It’s one of the two possibilities...They left it too vague to know for sure...

I’m pulling for the second option though...If the old Cap has been there unseen in the main timeline this whole time then that means his great niece knowingly hooked up with him and I’m not about that incest life in the MCU...Save that for GoT...

My interpretation was that Cap went back in time, wifed up and aged with bae. He remembered when and where they'd be waiting and didn't want to leave his buddies hanging.

All that should be taken from the film and time travel is that there will be rifts within the continuim and there will be ramifications that we will one day see.
latest

Not sure if this was asked before but I noticed Okoye also coming out of the portal along with T’Challa and Shuri... does that mean there are two Okoyes in the present time of 2023?

Cuz at the beginning she was shown reporting in for Natasha after the “Five Years Later” point of the movie.

Nah doc strange just brought EVERYBODY dusted and everybody who wasnt dusted to the battlefield

Damn y’all giving me a headache...Pay up and go watch the movie a couple more times :lol:...

Won’t be 100% clear since it wasn’t written that way but I’m sure you’ll have a better grasp on what’s going on...

So there’s def gonna be messed up stuff from the timeline mess ups right

Like Loki taking off with the tesseract means something gonna happen right

Reactions: wr
Not sure if this was asked before but I noticed Okoye also coming out of the portal along with T’Challa and Shuri... does that mean there are two Okoyes in the present time of 2023?

Cuz at the beginning she was shown reporting in for Natasha after the “Five Years Later” point of the movie.
Nah only one Okoye.

She's in Wakanda. BP and Shuri and half their army got dusted in Wakanda. They just linked up and walked through the portal.

Lovin the confusion in here cuz I feel the same way :lol:

Like I appreciated the whole movie because of the premise but I think this is just the start and this confusion will make the MCU bigger thus creating more opportunities for more characters to be introduced.

I’m on board for another 10 more years of this... and maybe 10 more after that :pimp: :lol:

Facts the time travel is messy but they basically opened the door to do a lot of things

But the machine was broken from the battle right
It didn't have to be messy. If the russos had stuck to their own rules it'd have been clean...

I liked the rule that you can't change anything in your past because that just creates another timeline...

The thing I don’t understand is

Cap didn’t age when he was in the ice than asleep for all those 50 + years,

Yet when he goes back in time 1970-current he’s old

Back
Top Bottom