WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

th

Reactions: sb

Taika Waititi to Direct 'Thor 4' (Exclusive)

Meanwhile, development concerns force Warners to push back 'Akira.'

Taika Waititi is returning to the many worlds of Thor.

Waititi has inked a deal to write and direct a follow-up to his 2017 smash

Waititi has several project percolating, including Akira, a movie that was on a fast track at Warner Bros, but has been shelved. The project had been on the rocks for weeks, with word in town that it is a difficult film to cast ethnically at its high budget, in this moment of political correctness

Last edited:
With RDJr and Evans retiring, Helmsworth is ready to be the Big Dawg! I imagine he'll do something to get his abs back within the first act. Can't have a Thor movie without something for the ladies:lol:

Wonder what storyline they’ll go with? Maybe finally introduce Beta Ray Bill.

They have to, right? I remember his face being on the building in Ragnarok so they surely know people are expecting him. Plus, I'm sure Thor has to give Stormbreaker to someone.

Need a villain first then we can talk about supporting characters. The main ones are used up though...?

New characters can be introduced and developed and we can still get stories from old ones simultaneously. That's historically how it went/goes in the comics.

Back
Top Bottom