WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I don't mind people speculating and having fun doing it to the point they make fun of themselves for saying stupid ****, and acknowledging these are just their made up theories, but this EA dude talks like this is exactly what it is and this is what's going to happen.

dont even know why you guys click to play the vid :lol:

most of the time his title and thumbnail i know for a fact is wrong so i dont even bother

i only really just watch recaps like new rockstarts that goes scene to scene with whatever i could have missed

but as far as speculation, NTs takes are more entertaining

when I was a kid, I could not wrap my head around the fact that TMNT Secret of the Ooze was not nominated for best picture

1627311271626.gif

I thought we banned all emergency awesome stuff. All clickbait titles and thumbnails with no credibility.
You mean just like all of those videos? Unless it’s an Easter egg their theories are so stupid and their connection with past movies are such reaches. Ya I’m pretty sure when they were directing Iron man 1, they weren’t thinking of HWR.

let me hold those megatrons
Can't do it lol. These are my prized possessions. Just picked up the Netflix version of Optimus Primal/ Rat Trap package, KO MP-36 Megatron & this RED after recently going on sale.
09044EE2-43E5-4836-9B35-4B7B3EBDB5D9.jpeg
Got my transformer nostalgia back lol

I still have the first few issues of where Scarlet Spider appeared. Need to find that box somewhere.

Yeah man, I swore I had more. May have to climb back up in the attic in search of the rest. Brings back so many memories with these.

You mean just like all of those videos? Unless it’s an Easter egg their theories are so stupid and their connection with past movies are such reaches. Ya I’m pretty sure when they were directing Iron man 1, they weren’t thinking of HWR.
his channel in particular. At least other channels will make it clear they're making guesses or posting their own theories. emergency fraud will post 5 videos with hugh jackman or jim from the office in the thumbnails and title them major marvel roles just cast. Going to start reporting the videos for false info.

That dude really will be like "And HWR used a word with the letter 'A' in it, being a payoff to the first Avengers movie back in 2012."

Back
Top Bottom