WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

This show is already better than Ms. Marvel but just as it was getting really good with the Abomination arc, it ended. I think the premiere should have been 2 or 3 episodes at least.

IM got his own shoe line
wolvy
finally an acknowledgment of the giant dead celestial

1661472203988.jpeg

Half watched Ep2 again,

-I like how Jens outfit is either too tight as she-hulk or too baggy as Jen. Lol she can’t win, nice attention to detail.

-after the “completely different person” line from Bruce it cuts to Jen looking at the camera saying “hah” :lol: so meta, nice touch

they need to get ya boy for cyclops.. also find soemthing for five and klaus

but this dude needs to be cyclops with what’s his face deciding to eat people

1661476734299.jpeg

1661476753075.jpeg

I liked the first episode. Felt more complete. But hopefully, the show can be consistent.

I’m surprised Jen didn’t push back on being She Hulk at her new job. But She Hulk was a liability in just about every other job she applied for.

I liked the first episode. Felt more complete. But hopefully, the show can be consistent.

I’m surprised Jen didn’t push back on being She Hulk at her new job. But She Hulk was a liability in just about every other job she applied for.

Agree it sucks for her, but if they’re the only one hiring it is what it is. Plus big boss don’t care she’s gone ASAP if she doesn’t agree.

IM got his own shoe line
wolvy
finally an acknowledgment of the giant dead celestial

1661472203988.jpeg

I noticed on that page as well on the top bar it says "Find Ant-Man"

Does that mean it is safe to assume Quantamania will be before this show in the MCU timeline & Ant-Man might end up getting stuck in the Quantum Realm? :nerd:

PO

Cool episode.

-The Norton/Ruffalo joke. :lol:
-Wolverine reference! :wow:
-Banner going back to Sakaar? Setting up WWHulk? :nerd:
-Nice tie back to Shang-Chi with the Wong/Emil scene. :pimp:

PO

Cool episode.

-The Norton/Ruffalo joke. :lol:
-Wolverine reference! :wow:
-Banner going back to Sakaar? Setting up WWHulk? :nerd:
-Nice tie back to Shang-Chi with the Wong/Emil scene. :pimp:

PO
What was the Wolverine reference? The Different person line went over my head lol.

WW Hulk doesn’t really make sense. No Illuminati. Like why would he come back to Earth? The Sakaarians are the ones taking him in their ship?

Back
Top Bottom