WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

werewolf by night is a cool, fun little short film, i hope marvel does more anthology-esque type of stuff in different film styles

and i dont remember this elsa chick actress, i think she wa son that one hbo show produced by whedon but i like her, she has that look that i just find attractive, not sure if its that resting b*tch face or what

and i am surprised its rated tv14, its not insanely gorey but there were some kills i thought would have be rated higher than tv14 but as that one reviewer said, maybe its the black and white that they got away as long as theres no red blood squirting all over the place

I like how She-Hulk shows love to the lesser-known Marvel characters that will never get their own TV series, let alone a feature film.

FebH_cRUoAEy0u7

FebH0wsVEAAjJxb

Yeah..... Lets's converse about the episode. :smile:
So, I'm convinced this imbecile is the "hulk-king"/leader of that incel group. He is getting too much screen time & Jen obviously is disgusted by him & he's offended by that & that video at the end was very targeted harassment based on that groups own's insecurities.

Also, anyone have any thoughts on who the main villian (if any) is & if they will be revealed? :nerd:

My guess is we get that answer in a mid credit scene, rather than in the episode itself & and the end credit will be Hulk/Sakaar related.

PO
It should be The Leader killing them and taking the blood.

I liked it, good get the homie outta jail movie.

Ted in their side prolly gonna cone in handy in a Midnite Suns Movie.

Why Nikki be 4th Wall Breaking?

She the main bad guy she prolly got swapped out when Jennifer got hired.

Werewolf by Night was aight. *shrugs* The ending kinda makes me want to see a fully colored version.

I enjoyed Werewolf by night. Was a good watch. Enjoyed this weeks She Hulk too. Murdock always been a ladies man lol.

Back
Top Bottom