WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

GotG3 was an awesome ride. i felt they ended the teams story well. both end credits were awesome as well, looking forward to what we get in the future.

This one woman that does movie reviews, forgot her name (white lady and shes pretty solid most of the time) she was saying the relationship with Kraglin and Cosmo was one of manipulation and abuse (she was right)
How so? I'm listening.

That went on a little too long.
it felt predictable to me. i understand those that loved the movie but i feel like the setups could be seen a mile away. good dog, dancing is for idiots and the redemption of the golden child all seemed to follow the same formula we've seen before. the only thing new here was the music imho

it felt predictable to me. i understand those that loved the movie but i feel like the setups could be seen a mile away. good dog, dancing is for idiots and the redemption of the golden child all seemed to follow the same formula we've seen before. the only thing new here was the music imho
Quill visiting his grandpa at the end was very telegraphed.

predictable.

yeah, that ruins a movie for me. its the main reason i like the MCU for not being too predictable. the GotG series specifically.

the first 2 were great. this one, not so much.

You can make an argument that the MCU as a whole, outside of IW and EG, has been predictable. That’s the MCU formula and what’s been the complaint from critics.

Like what did Cosmo do for him to emotionally abuse her? Nothing, and it wasnt a one time thing. Kraglin kept on using that line whenever he needs Cosmo to feel bad for herself. That relationship wasnt the best.
Well before we tackle the 'Why?', I'm not sure we agree on the phrase 'emotional abuse.'

But to answer your question, I agree that he was being cruel, so asking 'What did she do to deserve that?' is redundant, because if we knew she did something to deserve that, it wouldn't be cruel. It would be justified. You know?

Just saw gotg3

It was good

One thing confusing me

- that last seen with rocket on that planet and giant roided up groot

Is that the new guardians of the galaxy crew?

Back
Top Bottom