WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Shoot hes 1 of 2 that actually had a fully developed "character arc". Thor and Cap is debatable. Cap more so.

Last edited:
I actually think it's much worse though, as a whole, because that means the general public/casuals have tuned out. The diehards will always show up, regardless.

So we'll have to re-hear about the whole "marvel fatigue" narrative again until Deadpool 3 shatters records and then we'll be at the "Marvel's Byke" point of this cycle:lol:
I believe the Marvel fatigue has to do more with the overabundance of B-Class characters getting promoted and having movies of their own with a cheap and repetitive plots that make them all similar and that people got fed up of seeing. I still believe the Hulk has a much better plot continuation/saga than any of those B-List characters but Marvel/Disney chose to shun the character. the character got nerfed badly and made to look like a supporting character than a main one.

Attachments

• morgan.jpg
    morgan.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 548
Well imagine that, good content can actually cause viewership to increase…Somebody get Feige on the phone ASAP! He has to be told about this…

Let’s not discount that them releasing items during prime time has also helped. Especially with the strike which has really stopped any fall shows from showing up on regular tv and cable.

That can't be the end of Loki. Just sitting there for the rest of time. I don't believe this is the last we see of him. He will be saved somehow....

The Marvels was ok. The mid credits scenes had me super geeked. Best part of the movie lol.

Am I the only one that got Jim Lee/TAS vibes with Beast?

I believe the Marvel fatigue has to do more with the overabundance of B-Class characters getting promoted and having movies of their own with a cheap and repetitive plots that make them all similar and that people got fed up of seeing. I still believe the Hulk has a much better plot continuation/saga than any of those B-List characters but Marvel/Disney chose to shun the character. the character got nerfed badly and made to look like a supporting character than a main one.

It’s really not that hard. Marvel was printing money and thought the could milk this phase with smaller releases and the audience would eat it up. It failed miserably because they have yet to move the needle in terms of overall story.

Quantamania + those allegations really killed that entire storyline man

Still think they could seamlessly just recast and have it still make sense with the character but it sounds like they're moving on entirely

This is how you do it. You introduce Doom in the FF movie. In the end credits scene for that movie, you have a Doom scene with him arguing with someone.The dialog is almost as if he is competing with someone but make it look very ominous. Just when the scene is about to end camera pans and shows Kang. This sets up Kang Dynasty. During the movie Kang comes off as almost unbeatable. The Avengers need help so they get the FF to help them. Just when it looks like the day is saved, Doom comes in to steal the glory and "Win the day". Sort of like how Norman Osborn did during the comics Secret Invasion. Him getting all the glory leads us to Secret Wars where Doom is now full of himself and thinks the world is a better place if he were God and in control of everything. This can get us close to the comics version but with the MCU version still being its own thing.

They did this multiverse **** all wrong.

Shoulda been incursions destroying **** left and right. Whole movies filled with heroes doing hero **** then their loved ones or themseleves gettin wiped the **** out

**** Brie
**** Brie cheese too
And **** Charlize. She aint got **** to do with this movie but she gon' forever catch these strays.

They did this multiverse **** all wrong.

Shoulda been incursions destroying **** left and right. Whole movies filled with heroes doing hero **** then their loved ones or themseleves gettin wiped the **** out

**** Brie
**** Brie cheese too
And **** Charlize. She aint got **** to do with this movie but she gon' forever catch these strays.
im guessing they wait until secret wars or something for some of the incursions to actually destroy some realities

Back
Top Bottom