WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

caught up on the last few episodes
-Captain Carter episodes were meh, probably needed to watch that S1 finale first to jog the memory
-the Kah'hori and Hela ones were entertaining, I like the twist/uno reverse on Odin with Hela's helmet curse.
-the series would be better if the episodes were self-contained IMO. too many What If...? twist characters, combined with multiverse versions and on top of that connecting the episodes together made it hard to follow.

Last edited:
This is interesting and probably been posted before. I chuckled.

steve rodgers in the MCU was born in 1918 and literally removed from society in 1943

think of all the things that man didn’t experience as a white dude from that time period

brown vs the boars of education was until 1954, for example.. jfk was assassinated in ‘63, so civil rights act was until ‘64

we never see dude receive any substantive education and that was before you factor in him being dropped decades into the future

steve rodgers in the MCU was born in 1918 and literally removed from society in 1943

think of all the things that man didn’t experience as a white dude from that time period

brown vs the boars of education was until 1954, for example.. jfk was assassinated in ‘63, so civil rights act was until ‘64

we never see dude receive any substantive education and that was before you factor in him being dropped decades into the future
We all know that Soldier Boy in The Boys is the true accurate depiction of what Steve Rogers would be waking up today.

We all know that Soldier Boy in The Boys is the true accurate depiction of what Steve Rogers would be waking up today.

people that sided with steve legit concern me

it’s like some of gun nuts when it comes time to discuss regulations

if you are that scared and defensive about taking simple measures I am even more concerned about your ownership of that weapon

Maybe if Steve was open to listening Wanda would have received some much needed counseling prior to the events of wandavision and multiverse or madness

Last episode was just like MoM.

Also why ain’t Infinity Stone Peggy just snap her fingers and dust Strange Supreme lol

Imma be honest, i didnt like that sequence at all. I havent watched the Netflix DD show in a minute but that choreography needs some work.

Reactions: OTG
Vince Young with the Groot hat.

2024-01-01 (1).png

Back
Top Bottom